Post by hecnell »

Personal Info
Name:Mark
Roughly estimated attendance (1-100%):90%

Character Info
Name:Hecnell
Class:Paladin
Current server:Twilight's Hammer
Gear: T8.5 Ulduar 25 geared (Cant post link yet )
Spec: Protection - MS Retribution - OS
Professions:Enchanting & Jewelcrafting
Alts:Enchantrick ( holy priest ) Sixers ( Survival Hunter )

Previous guild and raiding experiences: Unforgive II,Subliminal, Obedience - Raids : Naxx10/25; OS10/25; EoE10/25, VoA10/25, Ulduar10/25 TotC 10/25

Reasons for leaving previous guilds: Most of the people left the guild, so it got kinda hard to get a propper full raid group

Why do I want to join Sinister Ministry?I wana raid with mature, experienced people and having fun doing so, my brother khazool plays for SM too

Why should I be an asset to Sinister Ministry: Always prepared for raids and focused on the fights

Additional information about Me (as a Person, not a WoW Player)I BodyBuild
Khazool
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Khazool »

Just to verify that Hecnell is my brother and he is a very good tank. He is mature, experienced and dependable. I am not so sure on the status of the guild but it would be nice if he could prove himself..

Cheers
Khazool 8)
"Boom Headshot!!" "is it dead yet?"
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

we are abit heavy on the melee side and tank side imo and you are abit undergeared. question, i see the same type of app as from kingpin and khazool, this is not some random guild that carry ppl too good loot, this is Sinister ministry, soooo my question too you is can you handle 5-7k dps pressuring you and while you have to call out new stuff over vent? i have more were that came from but i leave that too fenz and mao and i go hide in the bushes at freja.
hecnell
Scout
Scout

Post by hecnell »

Well the fact is that its a generic application and most of the information is correct since i am from durban my age is 24 and i have been in the same guilds as khazool and kingpin since we are RL friends/family.

being copied or generic i dont think it proves if im a bad or great tank... cant see how you can say im tagging along for the loot... when the loot is just the plus side of progression, either you were upset about something when you replied to this but dont take a application to serouisly as it doesnt prove much, i'm not going to make this application look and sound insane i rather prove that on raids where it counts.

take that into consideration...

As to the recruiter, you can ask khazool i take the raiding serouisly!

thanks ! :roll:
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

The application is a first impression. It's not that bad but we are rather melee heavy atm and are fine on tanks atm. I will let you know later this week.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

hecnell wrote: either you were upset about something when you replied to this but dont take a application to serouisly as it doesnt prove much, i'm not going to make this application look and sound insane i rather prove that on raids where it counts.
first of all what sould i be upset for, fail too see that, second an apply is a fist imp of the guy behind the character and yes the gear and the achivment does prove somewhat how much you have experience of the content and YES the insane looking application proves that you are cut out too be a high class raider that can take and give constructive feedback without going emo and the less looking apply will get you just that far and still you havent answered my question.
hecnell
Scout
Scout

Post by hecnell »

Altarion wrote:soooo my question too you is can you handle 5-7k dps pressuring you and while you have to call out new stuff over vent? i have more were that came from
To your question: Yes i do think i can handle it.
hecnell
Scout
Scout

Post by hecnell »

you must understand that the reason i applied almost directly after my brother is that i've been spectating your runs with him and its really well organized , everyone knows their role and what is required of them and this is to be expected from me too. :x
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but at the moment we will not recruit you because we are pretty full with melee atm. This situation may change in the future.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.