Name: Michał
Sex : Male

Character name:Neshama
Race : Undead
LvL : 80
Class : Rogue
Dual specced : Combat/Assassination
Professions:LW(450)/Skining (450)

Raiding Experience : Ive cleared all Wotkl raids. Full Naxx/EyE/VoA/OS25 2D, Ulduar 25 all bosses without Yogg. I know im lack of most hard mode achives and Ulduar 10man, but i was focused at 25raid's simply to get better gear fast.

Previous guilds: I was in Dissention from beginin of Naxx raids. So i was one of the oldest guild rogues. I left Dissention at the end of guild, cause the same reason as most of ppl.

Dark Realm: After Dissention ive tryied with TDR, but unfortunetly ive got car accident and spend lots of time in hospital got surgery and all that shity stuff. So i coudnt ride. Second think is that they recruit lost of new ppl and TDR start's to be very crowdy.

Freelancers - I joined guild cause of Baaboo and all old mates from Dissention. We tryined to gather some ppl and start's our own rides, but it was simply too much for us. Baaboo decided to join Sinister and ive decided to look for some new guild.

- Bout rides im always prepared. Flasks, food, and all that stuff. And im always on time.

- Most important is that you dont need to teach me raid tact cause i already know them all. Second think im already geared to start riding. Dont need to gearing me up.

- I know Sinister got rogues already but i was speaking with Baaboo and he told me you can always make some exeptions. Thats why i posted my appli.

- If you need more info bout me or my char, wisp me in game. Or ask Baaboo cause we spended lots of time riding together.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Your application will be discussed.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Neshama
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

Dissention ? Hmm
How was there ?
neshama
Scout
Scout

Post by neshama »

GM was Naschtang and Duni. Dunno who you can know but, there was Grayle Kinkicious, Tezmor, Pewien, Zabon, Deathsocka and Baaboo who was Gm at the end of Dissention. Lots of other ppl dont remember all of em.