Scout
Scout

DK blood dps applycation.

Post by Brutallius »

01. ReaL NaMe : Kostas

02. Age : 19

03.Where Are You From : Greece

04. Character Name : Brutallius

05. When did u start playing WoW (include played time of u character)? Well i am playing wow since the release.Total time played 45 days.

06. Which was your previous guild(s)? Afterlife,no guns blazing,stardrift.

07.What is your Raid Expirience (You can include Pre WOTLK)?At classic cleared:zg,onyxia,mc,bwl,aq20 and aq40 some bosses.

08. Why do you want to join the guild? What do you expect from our guild?Well im looking for a serious hard core raiding guild that aiming hard modes etc.Im expecting from your guild great performance at raid times and also a good enviroment in guild. :D

09.Friends in our guild ? ( its good to write their names)Only one that i know so far is Inncubus.Hope i ll make some new friends in there.

10.What days are you cappable of raiding and which hours? everyday everyhour!When guild needs me.

11.Something else you would like to add?I am always ready with my flasks foods haste pots etc.for the raids. I hope you will accept me and i will prove u my skills and abilities in raid!

If you want to ask me anythink Feel free in game.
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

Hello again.
Can you tell me plz why you change guilds fast?
What's the problem with the guild who you have join ?
Brutallius
Scout
Scout

DK blood dps applycation.

Post by Brutallius »

Well this is a big lie im not changing guilds really fast...if u know i was in afterlife for 8 months so non can tell me u "oh u can't stay to a guild up to 2 weeks or something...."BUT the reason i left ngb inside my trial is that officers of stardrift start spamming me with too many /w and said me that they really need my skills in raiding and my imba dps.The officers there start telling me that we gonna do big things together and we are the better from ngb and the ngb stay u back in progress etc...So i take the bad decide to leave ngb and join stardrift...And in the 2nd week of my trial in stardrift the officers decide to change realm...So i guess im not that guy u said inccubus.:)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

So you are easily persuaded to leave a guild jus as long as you get a lot of tells from another guild? We will pass this time too.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.