Lobo hunter

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

lobo
Grunt
Grunt

Lobo hunter

Post by lobo »

Hello guys,l just copied the form of application cuz l think it can be rewiewed easily

Name : Damir
Sex : Male

Character name:Lobo
Race : Blood elf
LvL : 80
Class : Hunter
Dual specced : Survial MS (0/14/57) - Marksmanship PvPSpec (5/59/7)
Professions:LW(450)/Inscription(450)

Playtime : I am quite new player on this game,started 1,5 years ago, but l got into good guild cuz lf my friends (Paramount) and l was quick learner. I am applying with hunter, tho my main is lock, but tbh l would like to reroll, but l am active for some 8-12 hours a day, so it will not be a problem to gear him up fully with all crafted items from ulduar.

Raiding Experience : In paramount l cleared all tbc content, but when they transfered to dragonmaw l didnt feel fine to go,and l stayed here.
Cleared in wotlk naxx10/25,eoe10/25,voa10/25.os 10 3d, and 25 2d.
In ulduar l cleared all till mimiron, but form probs in guild we stayed on him since release. Tho l am telling my exp from my lock,on hunter did some uld raids but l am familiar with all encounters.

Previous guilds:
Paramount, they left the server,
Dissention, l was officer there, even gm at the and, but guild disbanded cuz of lack of the ppl for a long period and some guild issues.
Afterlife, spent some little time there,but they were just unorganized.
Freelancers, my curent guild, l am gm there, but l am sick of being dedicated for much time and others dont do a thing, we just cant make nothing there, and l am looking for serious guild, where l can raid and have friends and funn.

I did some hc runs today with akuro, l liked his sence of humour,and l know that he is a part of serious guild here, and he told me and l also saw you r in need for hunters. I am thinking to transfer to my rl friends on sylvanas, but if l get spot here, l will give it a try here.

You can expect from me all help needed for raids, such as flasks,pots, etc..., coming on time for raids, and ofc doing my best there.
If you need some more info, feel free to ask, if you wanna check my progress in wotlk you can check my lock nick baaboo, he is little better geared then this hunter, but l feel l can contribute more on this character tho.
regards guys
Lobo
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Hello,

Your application will be discussed by the officers.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

lobo
Grunt
Grunt

Post by lobo »

hello, l see that you r rly fast guys,l like it:)
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

low experience for the harder parts off naxx ulduar and in general, nice gear on the lock though. how come that you want too join with the hunter and not with the lock? what improvments can you do on your hunter and what can you contribute with your hunter too our raidingforce? were you a regular raider with paramount? because it seems that you havent cleared ulduar 10 and 25 on any char.
lobo
Grunt
Grunt

Post by lobo »

l think l can push better dps on hunter then on lock, it suits me better l think.
Paramount went to dragonmaw while while ago,they didnt cleared uld here tho:).
An for contribution l think l can squeeze into raid,and do some good dps which is required from me, tho if you feel lock is better for you,we can do it also:).
That was my opinion tho.
And l wasnt regular in paramount when wotlk released, l did have some pvt probs,and couldnt attend 100%
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

Since he didnt transfer with Paramount, he cant have cleared Ulduar with them.
How long have you been with Paramount since i thought I knew all the Paramount raiders?!
I personaly dont think its clever to tell about a considered transfer in an appl., but I wish you gl

- so the answer to my question was posted before my question-
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I personaly dont think its clever to tell about a considered transfer in an appl., but I wish you gl
I like the honestly.

About the lock, at the moment we can both use a lock and a hunter but if we will offer you a trial we would like you to pick a main char for raiding (don't want anybody playing a char they rather not play).
lobo
Grunt
Grunt

Post by lobo »

guys, l think better to be honest, cuz this is my last try on this server,l mean if l get here l am staying,if not l am leaving, just simple as that:)
l was in paramount since l dinged 70tho, but they were much older,but some of my rl friends from there such as inspirikus,aleksandar,buthcer,taurunum brought me there,and l grew with them, if l dont joined you here,l am going to sylvanas with them, cuz paramount disbanded:(, somebody will say merged, but they r fucked bt my opinion.
l would like to join with hunter tbh, but if guild needs lock,l will obey :)