Real Life Info
Name: Matthew
Sex: Male

In-Game Info
Character name: Amdouscia
Race : Rotten undead
Talents : PVE destro[/b

Exp+Playtime
I have been playing wow for almost a year ( i know thats not much ) i started when promted from my best irl friend Locknload,i reached 70 about a week before wotlk release...so my raiding exp from TBC and pre tbc isnt too good :"(.But when i reached 80 i started raiding with a few guilds, i got Nax 10/25 clear,OS 10+3d,OS 25+2d,Maly 10/25, Uld 10/25 untill Yogg-Saron...also did a few hardmodes in 10 man
As to the time i spend on wow, atm i dont play all day as i am on summer vacation and i play from netcafe(and very low on cash ><) but i resident in athens in my own place with 24/7 internet access and as i have no job,no gf i play about 12-14 hours/day

Previous Guild
The only noteable guid i was in is Legions of hell. i stayed in that guild for 9 months but i left a few days ago...Main reason i left was because of the unstability of the raiding schedule: raiding time was 7:30pm-1 am almost everyday but invited started at 8 and first pull at 8:15 an call raid at 12 because people wanted to leave. Also at progress fights the raids were called becaue of not enough people online...but on farm bosses the whole guild was online, that was something i didnt like..so i mainly left because of no progress and the slacking.

Why i want to join SM ?
Well my best friend locknload ( dont know where the weird "o" letter is) told me all about how happy he is he joined SM and raiding xp is awesome,and the members are nice etc.. so that sounds exactly like what im looking for...awesome raiding with nice people.loot is a minor thing on my mind. firstly i like to meet new people, then working together with people to achieve harder things in the game. and lasty the loot although i wouldnt mind a nice shiny 232 item :D

Thats all i think...if i forgot something else just ask :)
cant post links for some reason so..check me out on the armory if u need to know about gear,glyphs and stuff)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I have been playing wow for almost a year ( i know thats not much ) i started when promted from my best irl friend Locknload
The thing is that Locknload pretty much lied to us when he left us. Said he was gonna transfer to play with RL friends on another server and then joined a guild on this server. So mentioning him isn't the best tactic 8)

Anyway we will discuss the application.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Amdouscia
Scout
Scout

well

Post by Amdouscia »

well he is my best friend we talk about wow but what he does is what he does and what i do is what i do :P we talked about the problems i was having with my previous guild and i aksed him what to do and he recomended SM... :D
Fenz
old man

Re: well

Post by Fenz »

Amdouscia wrote:well he is my best friend we talk about wow but what he does is what he does and what i do is what i do :P we talked about the problems i was having with my previous guild and i aksed him what to do and he recomended SM... :D
Just Curious. Why don't you join his current guild?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Amdouscia
Scout
Scout

rep

Post by Amdouscia »

cause he told me they are leaving this server...i have lotsa rl friends on TH so.... In the guild he joined he has irl friends and friends from wow and on Al akir that hes gonna go tonight he has irl friends there too that will join his guild so i dont think he really lied to you anyway thats not our major thing to discuss now im w8ing for your answer thx a lot for your time !