thunderoulis
Scout
Scout

Deathknight unholy dps!

Post by thunderoulis »

01. ReaL NaMe : Stelios

02. Age : 18

03.Where Are You From : Greece

04. Character Name : Thunderoulis (deathknight unholy Dps.)

05. When did u start playing WoW (include played time of u character)? Well i am playing wow 5 years now... but with my Deathknight i think i am playing 5 or 6 months.

06. Which was your previous guild(s)? Dissention.. now i am in Afterlife because we disbanded due to inactivity and other guild issues.And Afterlife that i never saw a serious raid in there.

07.What is your Raid Expirience (You can include Pre WOTLK)? Everything in pretbc except from some bosses in AQ40 and naxxrmas did only first boss. Tbc everything axcept Sunwell. and WOLTK everything apart from yogg saron,mimiron and general (both 10 and 25)

08. Why do you want to join the guild? What do you expect from our guild? I wanna join your guild because i talked with Inncubus and heard you need a melee dps and we talked about the guild and liked it.I saw the fights aswell from Nikos-Inncubus pc and as i see you dont miss raids and always doing serious raids.

09.Friends in our guild ? ( its good to write their names)Only one that i know so far is Inncubus.We was working together and we raid from same internet cafe...Hope i ll make some new friends in there

10.What days are you cappable of raiding and which hours? everyday everyhour!When guild needs me.

11.Something else you would like to add?I am always ready with my flasks for the raids. I hope you will accept me and down bosses together. Cya in game and maybe see you *guildies*

If you want to ask me anythink Feel free in game.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Re: Deathknight unholy dps!

Post by Lateralus »

Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

The problem we have at the moment is that we have a lot of melee classes and we can't fit them all in. We will discuss your application but we are not sure if we can give you raidspot anytime soon.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
thunderoulis
Scout
Scout

Post by thunderoulis »

Okay! Well i hope you will answer me soon so i ll know what to do:) I really miss to raid;)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

We will not be recruiting you at this time, mainly because of the many melee we have at the moment. Feel free to try again a bit later.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.