BRUTALLIUS BLOOD DPS DK application

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Brutallius
Scout
Scout

BRUTALLIUS BLOOD DPS DK application

Post by Brutallius »

Hello guys!Im Brutallius a dps blood dk.I made this application because i hope to join your guild.Well im still at <Afterlife> but if im gonna be accept from you im gonna left them.Well the Biggest reason that i want to leave them is that i bored ppl not perform at raids!People there never get on the raid time,many ppl there are disconecting all the time at fights and we are losing progress and raiding time and more things... :/ Well also i dont like GM's character...He is really lootwhore!H needs everything... and because he is also a dk he never pass something eventhough he got a better stuff or something...Well i dont care about loots...But i dont like his behaviour.And i want to join in a serious hard core guild and i prefer your guild because i like your perform in raids and more stuffs :D.
Also about my raiding skill im playing wow from pre TBC and i have cleared with my warrior on LB realm ZG,MC,BWL(first in realm :D),AQ 20,AQ 40(only first 3 bosses)and a never touch Naxx on 60's :(
At TBC i have cleared also with my warrior that got transfer on TH karazhan,Gruul lair,Mag,TK,SSC,BT, and SWP(first 4 bosses).
At WOTLK with my DK i have cleared all and on Ulduar 25 i have 13/14 bosses down only yogg is still up but i hope if ill join to kill that bitch!:p
Well something about my self my name is Kostas Im from Greece im living in Athens and im 19 years old.And something about wow im a hard core raider always perform and on my time with flasks and my personal pve addons.
That's all dudes!:D I hope u will like my application and invite me in your family :P.Regards Brutallius.
Graav
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Graav »

ow tough one ....
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

I know we don't have a template you can use when you apply.
But you might want to put some more effort in your application. At least try to make it so someone can read it without hurting his or her brain.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Eyes bleeding, told you we expect a decent application. this isn't what I ment.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

I liked it :D
especially the disconneting, lootwhore and hardcore guild parts....
thanks for the last laugh of the evening :) gn8
Raniz
Warlord
Warlord

Re: BRUTALLIUS BLOOD DPS DK application

Post by Raniz »

Brutallius wrote: At WOTLK with my DK i have cleared all and on Ulduar 25 i have 13/14 bosses down only yogg is still up but i hope if ill join to kill that bitch!:p
13/14 with yogg left means that you've killed algalon?
Løcknløad
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: BRUTALLIUS BLOOD DPS DK application

Post by Løcknløad »

Raniz wrote:
Brutallius wrote: At WOTLK with my DK i have cleared all and on Ulduar 25 i have 13/14 bosses down only yogg is still up but i hope if ill join to kill that bitch!:p
13/14 with yogg left means that you've killed algalon?
ye thats what what i was going to say too :)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Computer says no.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.