Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Skywarior
Scout
Scout

warrior apply

Post by Skywarior »

Hello everybody,

I am Skywarior, Sotos. I would like to join Sinister Ministry.

Character: Skywarior, Warrior
Gear: i Cant give you a link is easy to find it you got the information you need.
Current guild: I am currently in realm Genjuros in PvE guild named Eternal Legion.

Alt: none.

Raid experience TBC:
-KZ (full)
-Gruul’s Lair (full)
-Magtheridon’s Lair

I'm Protection warrior with high threat specc and dual sepc arms(just or fun) dont have decent gear.
I'm currently in Genjuros, but I'm not happy with the way things go lately, there are just to many stupids in one server. :) I also want to see more of the content of the game and play with focused players. I'm to always that serious but when we are in a fight i think people need to be.

So why Sinister Ministry?
Well I have known about you from some good friends that play in this realm.

About my playing
I am able and willing to raid on most days except some. I can raid from 19:00 till 24:00.. Im working on a hospital so some days i have to work evenings and nights.. I will try to be in as much raid as i can..

Well I think I told everything, hope to hear from you soon
DvG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by DvG »

I also want to see more of the content of the game and play with focused players. I'm to always that serious but when we are in a fight i think people need to be.
Mmm, that sentence sound familiar :P
Raniz
Warlord
Warlord

Re: warrior apply

Post by Raniz »

Skywarior wrote:I'm currently in Genjuros, but I'm not happy with the way things go lately, there are just to many stupids in one server. :) I also want to see more of the content of the game and play with focused players. I'm to always that serious but when we are in a fight i think people need to be.
You won't be seeing less morons in trade/general on TH :)

I assume (since you're greek) that you know Inncubus and that's how you heard about SM?
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Re: warrior apply

Post by Inncubus »

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Skywarior
Take a look.
I wana ask you what do you know for TH realm (special for Greeks who we have here).
Skywarior
Scout
Scout

skywar

Post by Skywarior »

As i said got some friends in TH but they are not in any specific guild.. I can say that they are tourists in the game mostly PvP.. :D Its not so easy to find a good raiding guild on Genjuros any more.. I afford enough in this server i cant see anymore hunter to wear a defense neck and a lock to wear essence of gossamer.. enough! If all goes good i will transfer in fifth of august..
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but we will not be recruiting you.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.