Character Info :
Character name:Løcknløad
Race : Blood Elf
LvL : 80
Class : Warlock
Dual specced : deep destro(o/13/58 ) demo/destro (0/41/30) main spec
deep destro
Professions:Enchanting/Tailoring

Armory problems atm so if someone else can link my armory link or i will do it when armory will be ok

Playtime : Im playing wow for 2 years and i was really influenced from my cousin to start playing and now i have become an addict especially on wotlk my played time in wow is 75 days 7 hours 33 mins my play times everyday fit with your raiding times so it wont be any problem on being active for raids . Actually i play most days about 14 hours wow per day so i dont think it will be any big problem on being active :)

Current guild and reason for leaving : The Dark Realm ( we have cancelled many raids because off low signups and we have called some yog sarron tries because of non suitable setup so days and hours lost for nothing and we didnt really progress. Many people signed up on wednesday's and thursday's raids because those were the days we were on allready downed boss it they came for easy dkp and loots and for no actually progress and that's kinda anoying

Reason for joining Sinister Ministry : Trying out something else and i choose you because i know from tbc that u are a very good guild and you are making a good progress so i want to be part of it . So for endgame progress and for meeting new people and a new environment hopefully it will be better than those that i had experienced in my lifetime on wow

Raiding Experience : TBC : Karazhan 13/13 - Zul'Aman 6/6 - Gruul's Lair 2/2 - Magtheridon's Lair 1/1 - Serpentshrine Cavern 4/6 - The Eye 3/4 - Hyjal Summit 5/5 - The Black Temple 6/9 - Sunwell Plateau 0/6 WOTLK : Naxx 10/25Man 15/15 - EoE 10/25 Man 1/1 - VOA 10/25 Man 2/2 - Ulduar 10/25 12/14 OS 10Man 3D - OS 25Man 0 drakes

I could add more things like more things about myself ,explaing my talents and glyphs , enchants and sockets but i can add them if u want to, just ask it from me
Raniz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Raniz »

Your name rings a bell. Did you raid with us when we had merged BT-raids with TDR a year ago?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

This character profile either not does exist, or is temporarily unavailable while the character is transferring between realms or undergoing a name change. Please ensure that the character name was entered correctly. Characters that have been deleted are no longer available on the Armory.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

aha now i see why fenz ask me about you.
Hope to see you in SM why we need active good members here.

Goodluck with your apply.

Fenz you are the onlyone here who can make his apply harder. Just make your job he is your class.
Løcknløad
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Løcknløad »

Raniz wrote:Your name rings a bell. Did you raid with us when we had merged BT-raids with TDR a year ago?
no i wasn't in TDR then
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Welcome to the jungle.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.