Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Mysticbeauty
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Shaman - Mysticbeauty

Post by Mysticbeauty »

Hello everyone,

I am Imke and I write this application because I would like to join Sinister Ministry.

Personal information:
Name: Imke

About my character:
Character name: Mysticbeauty
Current level: 80
Class: Shaman
Spec: Enhancement (offspec healing)
Professions: Mining/enchanting

I cant post my link yet, hopefully someone else can do it for me:)

Where it started:
I saw WOW for the first time when someone was playing it. After trying it for about five minutes I was hooked. Bought the game, and immediately the tbc expansion. While I was levelling my shaman I tried joining a couple of guilds, but that didn’t work out. The guilds fell apart, or people stopped being active. Cant even remember the names of those guilds(A). When I reached level 60 finally I could start tbc.

Current guild and raiding experience:
Dosan said he could ask people from Beyond Oblivion if I could join them. So I did. When I reached level 70 I was eager to get better gear. Tough I wasn’t good enough to join for raiding. A couple of times, due the lack of sign ups I was able to join and did the following things:

-KZ (full)
-Gruul’s Lair (full)
-Magtheridon’s Lair (full)
-SSC (first two bosses)
-MH (First boss)

After wotlk came out I saw my shot in getting good gear soon, so I was able to join the raids. It worked. With Beyond oblivion I have thus far did the following things:

-Naxxramas (full)
-Os 10/25 (two drakes up)
-Eoe 10/15
-Ulduar 10 (10/14)
-Ulduar 25 (9/14)

Why Sinister ministry?
I’ve been playing a lot lately, eager to move on and discover more of wotlk. I don't find the progress I need. My time with Beyond Oblivion has been great. Lot of fun, and I learned a lot. But I have reached the point where I am searching for more progress. I heard from Dosan that Sinister Ministry is a good guild, where people are pay attention to what they are doing. This way there is more progress possible. I would like to join Sinister Ministry because I believe it’s a good guild and I would like to start raiding more serious.

About my playing:
In weekdays I am available for raiding at Tuesday and Wednesday. In weekends it’s not sure whether I can raid on Sunday, due to social stuff. Raiding times are no problem.

If there are any questions I would like to hear them. You can just ask them here, or pm me ingame.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... sticbeauty

Hello,

I talked a bit with Yaur about you. You probably know he is our Enhancement shaman but there is always room for more. A few questions:

- How flexible are you "specwise"? Sometimes the hybrids are asked to spec into healing or damage. Yaur never had to change because the melee would cry too much but now we might have options :twisted:

- We raid 3 days, sometimes 4 days. Are tuesday and wednesday (and maybe sundays) set in stone for you? I ask this because wednesdays are notoriously laggy in raid instances (alltho it is fine sometimes).

- Can you tell us everything we always wanted to know about Yaur but were afraid to ask?

I might have more questions later.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Mysticbeauty
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Mysticbeauty »

Hi,

I am willing to go both healing or damage, no problem. Only thing is, is that my healing gear is not the best yet. So I should be putting more time in finding healing gear.

Tuesday's and wednesdays(sometimes sundays) are my raiding days. Been like that since I started raiding. I make time free to do them:) Other days like monday and thursday I normally go to sport. Sometimes I switch days to be able to raid on another day.

I don't know Yaur irl so I cant give answer to your last question:) He helped me though learning about enhancement shaman;)
Last edited by Mysticbeauty on 02 Jul 2009, 09:59, edited 1 time in total.
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Re: Shaman - Mysticbeauty

Post by Inncubus »

Mysticbeauty wrote: I am Imke and I write this application because I would like to join Sinister Ministry.
I thing this is not the reason but where did you learn about SM?
Fenz
old man

Re: Shaman - Mysticbeauty

Post by Fenz »

Inncubus wrote:
Mysticbeauty wrote: I am Imke and I write this application because I would like to join Sinister Ministry.
I thing this is not the reason but where did you learn about SM?
Innc learn to read between the lines! Quite a few of our Dutchies used to be in Beyond Oblivion. She knows Dosan and Yaur and maybe a few more of the old BO crew.
Mysticbeauty
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Mysticbeauty »

Yaur and Dosan are indeed the people I know.
Blahran
General
General

Post by Blahran »

gl with application with another enhancement shaman we can force yaur to specc healing he knows he likes it
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Blahran wrote:gl with application with another enhancement shaman we can force yaur to specc healing he knows he likes it
QFT!
Dosan
General
General

Post by Dosan »

Fenz wrote:Can you tell us everything we always wanted to know about Yaur but were afraid to ask?
I know a good one!

Yaur likes goldstrike!
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

hay guys, what did I miss?
First, when did you talk to me about MysticBeauty Fenz? Can't say I remember it. Second healing ftw!

Hope you get a invite Imke, together we can take those damn rogue's down!

also
/grabs goldstrike
/flee
Blahran
General
General

Post by Blahran »

Yaur wrote: Hope you get a invite Imke, together we can take those damn rogue's down!

die rogues die
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

She will get an invite tonight together with Zooltje.

Yaur please change your sig to Restoration shaman!! :lol: