Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

DvG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Mage application

Post by DvG »

Good day all,

I am Zooltje, aka Daan. I would like to join Sinister Ministry.

Character: Zooltje, Mage
Gear: Dosan wil post my armory link.
Current guild: Beyond Oblivion.

Alt:
Zoolt, lvl 80 druid feral tank.

Raid experience TBC:
-KZ (full)
-Gruul’s Lair (full)
-Magtheridon’s Lair
-SSC (full)
-TK (full)
-MH(up to achimonde)
-BT (up to Illidan)

I'm currently dual ff/arcane spec, but I'm open to other specs that get my dps and/or the raid dps up.
I'm currently in BO, but I'm not happy with the way things go lately, there are just to many wipes on bosses we already downed and the raid was already called multiple times because of the lack of focus. I also want to see more of the content of the game and play with focused players. I'm to always that serious but when we are in a fight i think people need to be.

So why Sinister Ministry?
Well I have known about the SM from Dosan from the start(I joined in with TBC after some conviction form Dosan) and always wanted to join SM. But the gear difference was to big before WOTLK so i thought there was no point in making an app back then. I also know some of the other dutch players from Domain X, a LAN party, that is held once a year. I also did some PUG raids with people from SM and they always are good raidmembers.

About my playing
I am able and willing to raid on most days except some. I can raid from 19:00 till 24:00 on the weekdays. The weekend depend on my social plans so i won't be able to play every weekend

My mage has been my main from the start, i'm hitcapped with arcane and also with ff if there is a moonkin or SP in the raid.

Well I think I told everything, hope to hear from you soon

Ps. That mana regen trinket was not a choice, just had the bad luck that no epic dps trinket ever dropped for me.
Last edited by DvG on 01 Jul 2009, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.
Dosan
General
General

Post by Dosan »

Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Aloha,

Officers will discuss your application.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Blahran
General
General

Post by Blahran »

gl with application
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I will invite him tonight. Welcome to SM. You will also get forum access tonight. I will ask Dosan to tell you about our raidcalendar and our DKP rules.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.