Holypriest application :)

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

aimah
Scout
Scout

Holypriest application :)

Post by aimah »

Okay so here's my application to you! I saw that nobody else who applied here earlier had any copypaste questions so i'm not going to use any either.

Char name: Aimah
Irl name: Ruben
Class: Priest
Race: belf
Age: I'm not going to lie... i'm only 15 years old. I don't concider it any problem though. Since i can raide pretty flexible.
I can raid 6/7 days a week. Mondays are occupied.
19,00-23,00 or so suits me fine.

Experience info: Started raiding when tbc was released, so unfortunetly i have no raiding exp pre tbc. During tbc on the other hand i raided and cleared everything except sunwell.
In Wotlk, ive cleared all content except for uludar. 12/13 on 10ma uludar, and 4/13 or so in 25 mans.

Other guildexperiences: No guns blazing, some random nab guilds, and The latest one, The Beastro. I'm now leaving The Beastro cause I feel as respected there as a pile of poo for some reason. ( bet its cause of my age or so) The guild has also become extremely slacky lately. And therefore i'm hoping to be welcome in another guild. Where I can raid, and be happy!:D

Talent info: My mainspec is holy, though i have dualspec which i mostly use for PvP.

Other class experience: I have 2 other 80s, a rogue and a dk. I also have some other alts i raided with in tbc, a mage,rogue,druid and a warrior. Only about lvl 70 or 71 or so atm.

Armory link: Couldnt send one in my app for some reason.. But just look me up on the armory :)

If there's anything else you need to know just ask me ingame or post a reply to this application.

Best regards, Aimah
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

You got 2 rogues?
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I have seen far worse applications from people twice your age but you are very young and some of our younger members can sometimes be too emo (Znow for example!) That is something we, and me in particular, have very little, tolerance for. Having said that we will discuss your application. When we do 25m raids they usually last to 23:30h. We seldom stay any later then that tho. Will that be a problem?

Few more questions (mix between curiousity and "need to know" stuff).

- Do you know any people in SM? If so who?
- From wich country are you?
- How is your internet connection?
- Did you read the sticky? (Especially the part about us "roasting" people if they make a mistake. If you are unlucky mistakes and/or weird deaths will haunt you for months (For more info ask Schneel or Alt"Dr death"arion) and you need to be abe to take that 8) )
- Do you have ventrilo and do you dare to talk on it?
- Do you know who Elvis Presley is?!
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
aimah
Scout
Scout

Post replyy

Post by aimah »

Hi! I do know who elvis presley is, and i'm from Sweden. During the summertime, I can and I will be able to raid til midnight, allthough i might be a little busy with some exams for the upcoming week, 23,30 might then be a lil' too late for the upcoming 2 weeks or so. But that should change. Though i don't believe that people learn anything from getting roasted. Do you? If I make a mistake in a raid, I learn from it. But if somebody roast me for it i might get a little angry:p but that can usually stay away from the chat. And about the ventrilo thing, Yes I have ventrilo, and i'm absolutely not afraid to talk in it, infact, When I was in Beastro, i used to sing during raid x) But that wont happen here since i don't know anybody in SM - (answer to another of your questions) Think I got everything?

Best regards, Aimah!
aimah
Scout
Scout

One Last thingy!

Post by aimah »

I do have a stable internetconection, usually have about 20-35 fps or so during raids.
Blahran
General
General

Re: Holypriest application :)

Post by Blahran »

aimah wrote: Other guildexperiences: No guns blazing, some random nab guilds, and The latest one, The Beastro. I'm now leaving The Beastro cause I feel as respected there as a pile of poo for some reason. ( bet its cause of my age or so) The guild has also become extremely slacky lately. And therefore i'm hoping to be welcome in another guild. Where I can raid, and be happy!:D
you said respected as pile of poo in the beastro was that for not getting into raids or the language of some guild members there?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Though i don't believe that people learn anything from getting roasted. Do you?
We don't roast for you benefit. Just for our fun.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
aimah
Scout
Scout

Post by aimah »

Well that was pretty much cause i got on the wrong foot with some of them from the start. And the funny language there would be just a few in there who used it :p And I did get into raids, but people just didnt care for my opinion or anything i said :p well enough about that....

Whoever said that people from netherlands always were nice people was wrong :p You sould like a real devil fenz!
SerXes
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by SerXes »

Just wondering why you spec and gear so much for mana efficiency and regen instead of throughput?
Have you had mana problems during raids and in that case whats your thought on why that is happening?
aimah
Scout
Scout

Post by aimah »

I'm simply going to cancel my apply, i thought about it and I will instead take a break until summer arrives, Goodluck with everything. And fenz, be careful with that pitchfork of yours, you might point somebody's eye out.. x)

Sorry if you concider this all a waste of time, Bye!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

haha
aimah
Scout
Scout

Post by aimah »

And one more reason that i redraw my application would be that you " roast people for your own amusement" doesnt really follow my principes, You play the game to have fun;) (and to spend your redicolusly high amount of sparetime) remember that. :)
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

I didn't know you don't develop a sense of irony until reaching the age of 16.
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

Fenz IS the devil!