Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Thingummywut
Grunt
Grunt

Thingummywut [Warrior]

Post by Thingummywut »

Mah mah, hello again!

My name is Daniel, 20 year old student from Uppsala.
Since you did not accept my Warlock and I really want to join Sinister, I’m therefore willing to give it another try!
Except this is an application for my Warrior. He’s fury specced and are a nice fellow too.
I have some confident in dps’n as Warrior since I had 2 of em once. However I consider speccing Arms
since I’ve heard from different sources that Arms are easier to push out more dps with and helpfull for the other melee dps aswell.
We’ll see, have to do some more research and perhaps look for myself which of em are better.

Ah well, as I stated before, I’m a good friend to Karura and are looking forward playing with him for the rest of my wow-time.
Eeeh, I’ll bring this up again; I’m experienced with several instances and raids, however not everyone with the same character.
Most of em I’ve done with either pugs or smaller guilds. I’m a quick learner and you rarely see me do same mistake twice.
Therefore I believe I’m able to be an asset in your squad marching towards the great halls of Ulduar.
I really hope that you consider my application and are willing to give me a tryout. I do understand that I won’t be given a raid spot at the first weeks.
I’m willing to sit on the bench for a while and look over tactics and of course improve my gear so I’ll be ready to 100% when an opportunity comes.

I haven’t actually moved my Warrior over to Twilights Hammer, yet. So if you are quick, then you are able to check him up on armory.

Something is wrong with armory. My true stats are following;

1332-1575 damage
3.20/3.20 speed
3663 attack power - without any buffs
353 hit rating
27.94% crit chance
8 expertise
:s
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

nämen! ser man på.

Dan is one hell of a fighter and I believe he'll be an great asset to our happy guild.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

Armory don't working for me.
(Error during XSLT transformation) Blizz have problems again...
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Skam den som ger sig :)
Thingummywut
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Thingummywut »

Lateralus wrote:Skam den som ger sig :)
Haha, mjodu :).

I just think you are one heck of a guild and I like both of my chars really much. So I hope you give this a good thinker! :D
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

maybe armory think you are to imba and are in need of a nerf? :p

I've checked him up and he does have better stats then what armory is showing, strange
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

Karura wrote:maybe armory think you are to imba and are in need of a nerf? :p

I've checked him up and he does have better stats then what armory is showing, strange
can be because he is telling his stats in zerker and armory always shows the true one, battle stance. :P

GL with your application m8
Thingummywut
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Thingummywut »

That's the strange thing. My stats in battlestance is 3265 ap, 24.94% crit and 353 hit so something is wrong with armory :P
Raniz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Raniz »

Thingummywut wrote:That's the strange thing. My stats in battlestance is 3265 ap, 24.94% crit and 353 hit so something is wrong with armory :P
Then you'll have to check what gear you have equipped on armory (armory shows a tanking cheast for example) since the stats shown on armory seem correct and I doubt that you've got 3265 AP unbuffed in that gear. Besides, some of your gear have weird gems in them, why put 8 strength and 12 stamina in a yellow socket that gives you 6 stamina as socket bonus? Why put stamina in a non-blue socket at all?
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

you doupt to much. I've seen it myself, he does have 3265 ap in battle.

ah well, It shouldn't matter to much, good luck dan I'm holding my fingers crossed :)
Thingummywut
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Thingummywut »

I know I have a tanking chest, I havent been able too find any better. And the two gems with 8 str is to get me the meta socket. And if you don't believe that I has these stats I can give you a printscreen. And Karura even got access to my account so.
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Give me a tell tomorrow around 7 for a chat if you are online then, there are some unclear stuff me and the officers have some questions about.
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

Armory is not giving correct stats for my char too is all i know looks like talents that modify anything are not calculated in atm.
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

the stats are not impossible theyre pretty much close to what i have atm on morlog unbuffed and im using the cheapskate enchants on him
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind