Cancerous [80 Warlock]

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Cancerous
Scout
Scout

Cancerous [80 Warlock]

Post by Cancerous »

I've read that you do not have a template, so I'll just type down whatever cross my mind.

My name is Daniel I'm a 20 year old student from Uppsala - Sweden.
My biggest interests are either sitting by my computer or playing video games and ofcourse spending time with my lovely girlfriend.

I've played the game since the realease and done both pve and pvp through the years. I totaly love playing the game
and I don't think I'll quit anytime soon, atleast not until the servers go down by themselves.
I'm quite experienced with pve since I've done most of the instances the game have to offer. Noteable instances I've
never done is Malygos 25man, Sunwell, Black Temple and Naxxramas 40. I've cleared everything else with smaller guilds or pug groups.
I'm not only experienced, I'm a quick learner aswell and my passion for this game are maxed to 100%

I'm an old friend of Karl wich play the druid Karura in your guild. I've played countless of games together with him, but for a strange reason I've
never even thought about moving one of my characters over to his server. Until now!
I've decided to move my warlock to Twilights Hammer, It's one crazy fellow and the class I seriously want to play and have most passion for.
His name will be Cancerous and have alchemy and herbalism as mayor proffesions. I will still be doing pvp however It's the pve part I want to help you with mostly
and ofcourse gather more experience beeing an raider.

The reason I give you my application is because I believe I'm able to be an asset in your epic squad. I've talked to Karl and he've told me some things about the guild.
That you carefully pick new members and try to have as few raiders as possible. I don't mind if I have to be on standby during a longer time for a raid spot to open.
In matter of fact, that may be for the best, excellent time for me to get to know the members of the guild and ofcourse improve my gear.

- There you go, my application is completed. I hope you give yourselves some time until you decide what to do.

ps: I'm one of those electric type pokemon, just as my friend Kruuura. =D
Toenibbler
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Toenibbler »

i REALLY hate your name...it's really offensive :x
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

That name will definitely be appealed and changed by gm's :shock:
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

The name dosen't change his personality tho. He's a nice prick and have my full suport. If it shows up to be against the rules then he'll just change it. No harm done.
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

We've made a few instances with group member together during the last two days. I hope someone have noticed that this guy could be an asset for our guild perhaps :P
Gammeldansk
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Gammeldansk »

Sorry Cancerous but we don't need any warlocks ar the moment.