Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

kashdrakor
Scout
Scout

the story of the drunken DK and the waisted hunter

Post by kashdrakor »

Hello ministry!

So, during the weekly gathering of me and my fellow geeks in a local bar, a friend of a friend inquired of my recent activities in the game. I replied I started a new carracter to follow up on the death knight hype at the start of WotlK, to continue on about the recent screw ups and misfits my current guild had accepted as raid members. It was then that my compadre, who after nearly four years appearently still played a hunter, notefied me of an opening in his guild for a decently geared deathknight tank. As the night progressed, me and the hunter conversed our past exploits as raiders, and came to the conclusion that the best move for me to make was to transfer servers and apply to his guild. The following morning everything was clear to me, and the only thing left to do was try and decipher the drunken scribblings of what was supposed to be the adress of this forementioned guild's website, wich was handed to me the previous evening.

Well here we are, sober and well, missing an aplication template. If I've overlooked this, please feel free to point it out, if there is delibritly no template, then I sallute you all, ofcourse a players truely motivated to join would write his own application.

Since this DKthing is relatively new, I will give a brief account summary, after a few try outs with numerous low level carracters, my first lvl 60 became a night elf hunter, I played the old 5 mans and UBRS raid untill it was time to start raiding.... quickly getting bored of a marksmanship hunter in original WoW, i rerolled a human priest, lvled it in holy, and raided everything upto full BWL and the first 3 bosses of AQ40 with it, when TBC hit, that same priest kept on raiding till roughly halfway SSC and TK. then the big news came, my favorite unit of the old WC2 and 3 was going to be availible for play, I instantly rerolled horde, to go lvl an affliction warlock (ofcourse by then I knew this was going to be a pass time alt untill the DKs became availible) and that pretty mutch takes us upto the present.

About my caracter:

As stated above my application is that of yet another DK, though this one is a decently geared frost tank with a reasonable amount of skill. under this paragraph you will find an armoury link with all the details i have to offer, for your tank officer, i will make the required notes:

- I doubt I need to point out that pressences/stances/auras do not show up on the armoury, my actual total armour and health are 29940 armor and 27485 HP, the rest of my stats are accurate
- I have obtained a seal of the pantheon, by equipping this I could get wrid of my last defense gem (headslot) and replace the sigil i currently use with the sigil of awareness from heigan the unclean 25 version ( ?... the dance guy) wich is currently collecting dust in my bank. why have I not yet done this ? the armour trinket that is showing up on the armoury at the moment provides me with nearly a full % additional reduction, and I hav'nt decided qich would be best yet.
- The spec ...... $%&*(^%$ blizzard screwing up our tanking tree just because some pvp retards keep finding loopholes to exploit, 3.1 will be a big nerf, untill then, im currently trying out tanking without killing machine , and speccing for additional ressistance instead, all of this is negotiable ofcourse.
- Important note on the latter part of naxx, my frost ress gear is fully gemmed/enchanted, there seem to be no more parts then 3 pieces of BS, and the ring.

armoury link:
Ok lol, it seems, to ward against spamming of the forums, I can not link a URL untill I have made 5 other posts, if those interrested would be so kind to look up on the armoury: ''rivendare'' frost death knight on the ''ghostlands'' server, thank you.

About myself:

I'm a 23 year old, long haired, pierced, tatoo'ed dutchman, with a life and from time to time even a girlfriend. I am currently recovering from a broken collarbone, this basicly means i can raid anytime required, within the bounds of reason.

A last note before I submit, the carracter linked in this thread goes by the name of rivendare, named after the old lvl 60 baron runs, though on twilight's hammer this name is taken. If you see it fit to grant me a trial, uppon changing servers i will have to change my name to ''kashdrakor'', to avoid any eventualities i went ahead and saved this name on twillight's hammer.

I think I've said all I wanted to say, if there are any questions, please feel free to post and bump :) I will be checking back on a regular basis.

*edit: Fixed a few dozen typo's
Last edited by kashdrakor on 07 Mar 2009, 19:34, edited 1 time in total.
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

kashdrakor
Scout
Scout

Post by kashdrakor »

much obliged
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Who was that hunter?
Last edited by Fenz on 07 Mar 2009, 20:31, edited 1 time in total.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
kashdrakor
Scout
Scout

Post by kashdrakor »

that hunter will reveal himself once all the original chinpokomon have been collected.

I'm sure he ll bump this sometime tonight or tomorrow :)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

We will discuss it but we are pretty ok on DK's.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but at the moment we do not have a spot for you.