Accipiter
Grunt
Grunt

Accipiter - Holy Paladin

Post by Accipiter »

Character Name: Accipiter

Character Class: Paladin

Character Talent Spec: 53/0/18 when I raid

Character WoWArmory Link: Apperantly I can't link stuff before I've made 5 posts :/

Character /played: 13 days, but a whole lot more on my other characters

Your Age: 23

Your Location and Time Zone: Sweden, CET

Your Hardware and Connection: Good enough

Can you speak on Ventrilo? Yes, and I happily keep up a nice conversation during raids

Brief history. Previous guilds and reasons for leaving.
Before TBC hit I played in Apathia on Al'Akir and cleared everything except 2 wings in Naxxramas at level 60. After that people decided to slack off alot and leveling in TBC didn't go very smoothly for everyone so I decided to head out from Apathia and joined up with my PvP friends in Bad Karma. Cleared Karazhan as server 3rd but we lacked people to do 25 man raids but after that I got an offer from a member in Kalevlased that their hardcore section wanted to make an international guild. So about 15 members from Bad Karma and ~20 from Kalevlased maed the guild "Apex". This is the point where I went really hardcore and we managed to clear the content quick to have started so late into TBC (Black Temple was already cleared by Nihilum by then) so we put our efforts down in Sunwell Plateau where we managed to get within top20 world wide on every boss with the best being world 8th on Twins. And when there was about 2 months to the release of WotLK I decided to take a break since the hardcore sessions had burned me out quite badly in terms of social life and getting stuff done (school mostly) and I came back in December and started leveling my Druid again and after that my Warrior. I managed to clear all WotLK within a week (including Sarth 3 Drakes) on my Warrior which was quite disappointing. Soon after that my old TFC buddies decided to roll Horde so I made this Paladin to hop along with them. And after a wall of text and explanations; here I am today :)

PVE Experience. List all raid instances and notable bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PVE? What don't you like about PVE?
Pre-TBC: MC, BWL, Onyxia, AQ20, AQ40, Naxx Spiderwing Plaguewing + Razuvious
TBC: Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Tempest Keep, Serpentshrine Cavern, Black Temple, Mount of Hyjal, Sunwell Plateau
WotLK: Naxxramas 10/25, Obsidian Sanctum 10/25, Eye of Eternity 10/25

Consumables and finance. List the consumables are you going to bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult and painstaking for you? Are you constantly broke?
I have farming in my blood, I can become robotic and farm for hours if necessary

Report. Provide a few WWS reports or some other stats of you in action.
I would link some stuff from SWP on my Druid, healing wise but I can't link here either

Contact. How can we contact you if your application is accepted (MSN, irc, email)?
IRC in #alakir #apex.wow

I couldn't find an application template so the one I've used is the Apex one with a few questions that I removed. I hope that worked out fine for you. Otherwise, if you would have an application template that I've somehow missed I don't mind re-writing my application suited for that template :)
Despite the wall of text I hope it was informative enough :) I'm not as stiff and boring as the application might spell out at times (the endless guild history etc). Hell! I'm Swedish! \o/
Toenibbler
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Toenibbler »

we don't have a template :)

nice looking application, gl
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Soon after that my old TFC buddies decided to roll Horde so I made this Paladin to hop along with them.
Don't you want to be in a guild with your buddies? Why did you pick SM to apply to?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

oh and i see you like pvp!! interesting!
Accipiter
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Accipiter »

Fenz wrote:Don't you want to be in a guild with your buddies? Why did you pick SM to apply to?
I'm still on vent on a daily basis with my friends, but they aren't interested in PvE so I'm kinda lacking that from the game atm :/
I applied to SM because it looked to be a well established guild and since I don't know anyone on this server besides my friends whom I play with I went with something that seemed fitting just scratching the surface of it :)
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Plz contact me ingame for a chat, I will be online on Månstråle tomorrow
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin
Accipiter
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Accipiter »

Will do
manstrale
Boss lady