Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

gavardshaman
Scout
Scout

!!!Application Holydeathgr!!!

Post by gavardshaman »

Hey everyone

I ve been playing wow holy-shadow priest 3 years and its the only character who attracted me.

Personal details:
Occupation: Currently i am a student in a high rated univercity in Athens..

Character Info
Name: Holydeathgr
Class: Priest
Race: Undead
Talents:I can do holy either shadow!!!!My shadow gear rly sux but we can fix it if u need me as shadow. My holy gear is pretty nice i got like 2100 sp unbuffed.

Don’t know the precise number of hours I play each week but it’s around 5-6 hours per day and I havent problem attending Sinister Ministry raid times either.

Holy Equipment: My healing gear is pretty nice. I ve got a lot valorous items and a few heroes. About my shadow equipment there is a problem there because i havent so nice gear for 25men ill be with 3-4 blues

Raiding experience:
Prebc:
I ve cleared UBRS,ZG,MC,OL,BWL,AQ20,AQ40...I cleared AQ40 with the guild named Samurai....
TBC:
As shadow priest here i ve cleared: KZ,ZA,ML,GL,SSC,TK,HS and BT...with the same guild :O
WOTLK:
As holy priest here:VOA 10,25 men,OS 10,25 men, Naxx 10,25 men, EOE 10, 25 men

Why do I want to join Sinister Ministry?
I am looking for an active hardcore guild that keeps the controll officer especially GM ll have contact and be able to understand all of the problems of the members. I hope that this i was looking for was your guild and hope if i join offer my best play.

What can you offer Sinister Ministry in return?
I am a loyal guild member that won’t quit. I am a dedicated raider and someone with good experience and a broad knowledge of his class. I also have a Ventrilo server that’s up and running 24 hours a day that I am currently paying for.

Why I decided to leave my recent guild...
My current guild is SKULL and the GM suxx here. Previous guilds i was taken place was Samurai, Orders of Guldan, Circle of Nerzhul, EPD, Fire and Iron and alot more.

Other information
For more info u can all contact with me in my email or ingame to my char Holydeathgr...I prefer the scnd way :P

Do you have some friends in our guild?
I have one friend that told me about ur guild named inncubus the imba mage :OOO. But i dont want to join for community but for activity :P.I wanna give something to guild, i hate staying somewhere without helping.
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

What is your opinion on female bosses?

:wink:
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but we are fine on priests at the moment.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.