Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Sniggles
Scout
Scout

Prot warrior

Post by Sniggles »

Hai!

My name is Emil, im 16 years old and im from Denmark. Atm i got no school, just working, concidering starting in school again real soon tho. Anyhow, im single (so feel free to hit on me ;D just incase theres hot women! :D) aight :p lets focus a bit ;) i live at home, moving out in a couple of years or so.

I work in the morning meaning i got time for raiding during the evening (mainly from 18-00.) eventho, once in a while i have a late shift at work, meaning i wont be on till about 21. But that might be a good thing, might make the switch of tanks a bit easier :)

Anyhow, about my char, Sniggles is his name :p well, i made him back in june, so havnt had much time in 70 really :p on Sniggles i only did kara, gruul and maggy. I got an alliance paladin on executus called Gooth, with him ive done everything :) cept for SWP, but i did BT on him.

I decided to level a horde since my mates started rerolling hordes and alliance on executus are like 98% nabs :P so it was really hard finding a guild that was able to clear kara really xD So far horde is by far the most funny faction, almost all the people i meet are really cool and down to earth, while alliances are more like "WOOT WOOT GRRUL DED LOLZ I HAZ TRINKETZ!" while a horde would be like "Ah awesmoe dude, i finally got my trinket :)" Dont get me wrong, i got alot of friends while playing alliance, and they're all really really cool, but still :p horde is more pro.

Anyhow, i wish i could post a link to my char, but i cant :p so im sorry but you have to go look me up on the armory. sorry bout that ;) oh yeah, when i get my last enchants, im capped so :P dont worry about that.

Aight, i hope you enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writting it.

Reguards Sniggles.
Sazu
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Sazu »

Hrotgarr -"I was gonna rip his heart out I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and most vicious and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one that can stop me"
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

another dane! awesome.
red and yellow ftw! (half-dane here)
serioulsy though , we cant recruit you at this time, as your spot as dps or tanking is overfilled atm.
but feel free to apply once more in the future.
you seem like a nice guy and i hope you find a good guild.
good luck m8.
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!