Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Kaptenkrok
Scout
Scout

Kaptenkrok, 71 Rogue

Post by Kaptenkrok »

Hi,

I would like to join as a reserve for the reserves for PvE and if no room im up for 10-raids if pos and if no room there.. well then im just a fun guy=). I have some friends in SM and would like to join to play with them more. I realize that there are plenty rouges all rdy in the Guild so i will know my place (Last in first out)=)

Anyway the friends i got in SM is Lateralus, Sinu, Nostra, Arkandor and Grolof. I think i know some more but... anyway I have known them for many years.

My gear is not so good since i have been playing on a ally server before wotlk but that i hope is about to change. I have plenty raid exp. from ally server.

It would be rly nice to join SM and looking forwawrd for some fun!!

Regards,

Kaptenkrok :shock:
Tbone
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Tbone »

I really really really hope you get in!!! That would have been awsome! What's better than playing with RL friends??

I'll cross my fingers for you.. :P
nostra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by nostra »

One of my closest friends IRL and been playing with him for some time now outside the guild since his last application got deleted kinda quick.

as he mentioned in his post his not here beacuse of taking a spot in end game PVE. hes here cus he wants friendly guys to have some fun with while playing. Some of those he already knows, me, Lateralus, Grolof, and some others like Arkandor, mauge, etc (even though they arent playing anymore =/ ).

Kaptenkrok is reliable, fun and laid back, u wont get any (and i really mean ANY!) hazzle with him at all.

Relly hope u get in this time mate!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

You have my vote (as you allready knew :))
Would love to have you mate.

GL on your app <3
Aenima
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Aenima »

Got my vote too mate :)