Draakie - PVE Rogue Application

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Draakie
Scout
Scout

Draakie - PVE Rogue Application

Post by Draakie »

I wanna introduce myself, my name is Martijn van Nimwegen and im from Holland. I am 22 years old and currently working in a store selling TV's, Radio's and all that kind of stuff.

Im playing WOW for more then 2-3 years now, my first character on this realm was and still is my rogue.
I start raiding when i was in Denied Society, it was alot of fun, but unfortunatly that guild disbanned. My 2nd "serious" guild was the guild Exalted for a few weeks, but that didn't work out for me.
After that i wanted something more exiting so started raiding with Paradox. We progressed fast and i had alot of fun with my other guild members!
But things started to get ugly with some people and the guild disbanned.

I got experience in all the bosses of MH and i know all tactics for BT. ( with Paradox we did 4/5 MH and 4/9 BT )
My Professions are LW and Skinning, i can make some epic gear and shadow ress gear.
Here is something about my gear...
I got full Badge gear with 2x tier5 epic gems etc
1842 AP
351 Hit Rating
30.42% Crit
21 Expertise
I couldn't post a link of my Armory "You must have 5 posts before you can post URL's/Links."
u can search for Draakie in the Armory.
Although im not sure if you see the right information, cause i respecced to subl. to have a little fun. ( i got a screenie with the right info. if you want )

I am a muture person and im willing to put alot afford in this guild
I got a good inet connection and a perfect woking headset with the nessecary programs (VT, TS)
I hope to speak to you ingame further more, that would be awesome!

With kind regards,
Martijn van Nimwegen aka Draakie
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

We are having a raidbreak until WotLK
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin
Draakie
Scout
Scout

Post by Draakie »

Okay :)