Warrior applying for duty

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Gillgamesh
Scout
Scout

Warrior applying for duty

Post by Gillgamesh »

Hi there, My name is Tiaan and I'm From South Africa. I'm a former member of Natural Perfection and raided SSC/TK/MH but I still want to see BT and SW. I'm 19 years old an I'm a hard working ( sometimes to hard working :P) guy. About 2 months ago are guild decided to stop official raiding due to member problems and i ended up guildless.

After a few days i met Kargan (SM member) and asked him if you guys need any fury warriors, he said their is a small chance i can join the guild but I have to upgrade my gear. I've been busy upgrading my gear since and doing some research on stats and gear for fury warrior and i ended up with my current gear set. I can't past the armory link for my gear due to the following error message "You must have 5 posts before you can post URL's/Links".

My gear has a few pvp items in it, I know but it's to get my crit up becuase all fury gear under Tier 5 doesnt give enough crit so i choose pvp gear.
I'm a experienced fury warrior player and i know my class very well, my gear isn't up to par with MH/BT gear , but if you look at my stats and not my gear you'll see I made the most of the gear I have atm and that my stats are well balanced for a fury warrior.

Their are a few people in Sinister Ministry that know me because of my FAQ :P
I'm a team player and a fast learner , I'm friendly and well mannerd. I hope to bring to the guild awesome dps and laughter. I can raid mostly anytime after 6pm unless something comes up which i'll post asap.

Hopefully i said enough to atleast give me a chance to prove myself and improve my capabilities as much as possible.

PS. The armory page of my warrior is abit old, it will hopefully update before Sunday.
Sazu
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Sazu »

Nice app, good luck mate :).
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Sry for the late reply, been a busy weekend, you will soon get you answear
Kingeling
Champion
Champion

Post by Kingeling »

Just wondering; How is your connection? Most SA players I played with have terrible delay.
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Contact me ingame for a chat