Razus
Scout
Scout

Warrior-70

Post by Razus »

Personal information:

Name:Basilis
Hobbies:WoW and Dota:D
Play times:Well i dont have specific play times i can play almost all day everyday except wendsdays.
Are you in charge of your life? Yes

Your Character:

Character name:Razus
Character race:Orc
Character class:Warrior
Characterprofile:I dont know why but site says i cant post URL before i do 5 more posts and i dont know else way to post my armory:S
What specs do you normally use?
8-5-48 Protection spec
37-24-0 Arms spec
17-44-0 Fury spec
Have you played on that character since level 1?Yes.

I apply as both tank and dps warrior i got gear for both of those specs.For tanking i have 4/8 t6 and garagedoor of azzinoth,brutalizer etc.For dps i have 2/8 T6 cataclysm for arms and talon of aszhara -swiftsteel bludgeon of fury.The Gear on armory is the PvP i got dreadboots of the legion,red belt of battle,bracers of eradication,ring of thousand marks.
I love my warrior so i like all spec that i can play with so i dont mind.

Previous Guilds:I am on this server for 1-1.5 weeks or so and i joined Samurai which i left for some personal reasons which i will only talk ingame(sorry)

Do you have any friends in Sinister Ministry that can back your application up?Im afraid i dont.
Attuments:I got them all.

Raiding:

What instances have you cleared?MC-BWL(as hunter)KZ-Gruuls-Magtheridon-SSC-TK-MH-BT

What instances have you visited and not cleared?AQ40-SWP

Define Teamwork:Teamwork is to be able to communicate with the people on your team the best way possible to achieve something.

Are you afraid of standing out and make yourself heared?No not at all.

Is friendship important to you?Friendship is the only way to have a happy life ingame and in real life aswell:D

Do you wanna see content or purples?Tbh i prefer titles:Plike hand of a'dal etc cause these will last and they are cool, screenshots aswell:Ppurples are just gold they will be repair bills on the expansions to come:D

Is there anything else you want to add to your application? I know that for summer you dont raid that much but for me is ok i can wait till the end of summer and even more.I just wanna know the guild members better so they will know me too.And time will tell.
Razus
Scout
Scout

Post by Razus »

Btw the sockets on my dps gear suck atm cause i collect badges to put the epic ones.
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Look me up tonight I got some questions for you. I'll be on either Akaza or Panamino :)
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Talk with me ingame for some last things