Scout

Dynamight Warlock

Post by Chack »

Char: Dynamight
Class: Warlock
Level: 70

Nationality: German

Alts: Warrior 70, Paladin 70, both T4 geared
Professions: Tailoring 375 + Enchanting 375, also 350+ fishing on my Warrior with Contest-Pole

Current Spec: 9/6/46 - I like Destruction and wanted to try the new 10% Cast Speed increase on Incinerate. I generally prefer the mana efficiency of fire in solo/small group play over shadow. Tho I used to play 0-21-40

Armory Link: won't let me post urls so here some stats:
Basically Full T5 without Chest, instead of T5 Chest Vestments from Vashj which are better, Kael Quest neck, Kara Prince Dagger + Hydross offhand etc.

1086 +dmg unbuffed
179 Hit Rating
23.64% Crit

It's a bit outdated sadly, was one of the best geared Warlocks on the server 5 months ago :P
I am also gona craft some BT cloth dps bracers soon :)

Resistance Gear:
Arcane: Full epic set, doubt it matters tho anymore
Fire: Full epic set, 375 and arround 15k hp buffed (I tanked leo for my guild)
Frost: none
Nature: none
Shadow: Epic crafted cloak and bracers with enchants + quest neck = 135 unbuffed

Raid Times:
Everyday 19:00 - 01:00 CET
I have a job and on special occassions I might have to work longer. Tho from May on I will have a more WoW-Friendly schedule ;).

Previous Experience:
ZG: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
MC: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
AQ: Cleared
Naxx: Spider Wing, Instructor and Noth then my guild died
Kara: Cleared
Gruul: Cleared
Magtheridon: Cleared
SSC: Cleared
Tempest Keep 25man: Cleared
Hyjal: Cleared upto Archimonde then my guild died
BT: Najentus, Supremus, Gorefiend and Akama then my guild died ;)
ZA: None, quit before it was released

Obviously attuned to Mount Hyjal and Black Temple.

Previous Guilds:
Was in Fleetwood back when BWL was endgame. Then we merged with another guild and went AQ40/Naxx. New guild was failure so it died. Helped building up Elysium and we cleared AQ40 and did some Naxx, then TBC killed us. Leveled TBC in Fleetwood then joined Elysium again, officer position. Slowly became the furthest progressed Horde guild on the server, (Horde first Kaelthas etc) then stupid drama + new job killed wow for me. Stopped playing now I'm back after 4 months break.

I'm a dedicated raider and that is what I am looking for in a guild. I'm not afraid of wiping every day for weeks and wasting all my virtual gold to beat the damn game. I am also not shy on potions/flasks. After Elysium died i quit WoW but now I want to take revenge on all the bosses we failed to kill. I also want to experience the new Raid Instance.

Connection & Computer
My Connection is a very reliable 16Mbit ADSL
I have a 2.4Ghz Intel C2D with 4GB Ram and an ATI x800XT running Vista Ultimate 64bit

I'm not gona hide anything, I also applied to HC and got turned down because they are crawling with warlocks and my application with Amphitere is still pending.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but while we are not crawling with warlocks we are fine atm with the ones we have. Good luck with your application to A.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.