Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

vibrax
Scout
Scout

Vibrax -warlock app

Post by vibrax »

Short about me.

Hey, my name is Peter, I live in sweden with my GF, im 19 years old in may 28.I have been playing wow since release, i have been raiding all bosses pre tbc (not naxx). But when tbc came my current guild on deathwing disbanded, and i stop playing for about half year maybe.. and i started playing again leveld upp for 70 and stuff. migrated to TWH. joined some irls, and since then i havent been raiding so much. And im missing this hardcore raiding times:(. lvl60 ftw.

Character info.

Name: Vibrax
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock
specc: Destru (0/21/40) respecc on officers wish
SP(selfbuffed): 1127
+crit:21.79%
+hit:71 (low i know but can be fixed with a few gems)
Professions: Tail / ench
Mana: 9,6k
Hp: 9,6k

Why i want to join Sinister Ministry?

I heard about this guild from a friend of mine that maybe should join this guild, he though i should make an apply for this guild because he thought my gear were good enough. i think so too.
I want to join this guild because i want a fast progressing guild, the guild im playing in atm is spice girls... ye i know not the best guild, they are slacking and they are just nog good enough. I cant learn anything more of that guild, my gear isnt that bad, i think that i got gear for bt/hyjal.
Raiding days, i could probably raid every day, what time is not a problem since im not working atm. I am a good player, have easy to learn tactics, im not the one wipeing the raid cus of a stupid mistake if you get the point ;).very active player.

What can you bring Sinister Ministry?"

Skilled and social warlock, high damage output without overaggroing, active player, you would not be dissatisfied with me in the raid.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Re: Vibrax -warlock app

Post by Lateralus »

Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

+hit:71 (low i know but can be fixed with a few gems)
Optimal hitrating is 202...you won't get there with a few gems. I think you gear isn't good enough for 21/40. However we just recruited a lock so we will not be recruiting you at this point. Thanks for your interest tho.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.