Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Lajnux
Scout
Scout

Lajnux - Warlock application

Post by Lajnux »

Hi :)

Saw in another app that you dont just want alot of text so im just gonna tell you a bit about myself then i'll give some straight answers. My Name is Linus and i'm 16 years old ( birthday yesterday ).
I'm mostly playing computer on my spare time, but as i have alot of childhood friends that play football i sport with them as often i can, but i don't live at the same place as them anymore so its not that often anymore.

- level 70 Male Blood Elf Warlock named Lajnux on Twilight's Hammer.

- I'm a former member of the guild WSC (Wolffestar Clan), in WSC we raided Kara, Gruul and TK, we were about to begin doing some SSC when the officers handpicked members and started a hardcore raiding guild of wsc (Dire wolves). The community and tention in both of the guilds were not too good, it lasted about a week and both of the guilds disbanded.
Many of theese members are now in the guild called Paramount and some are just taking it easy with the raiding
I've just been like this and taking it wasy with the raiding, but i've always felt that i wanna raid higher and more than Gruul, TK and Kara as a random picked guy.

- I have been playing some in MH with my friends paladin as raid healer.
so my raid experience is atm just Kara, Gruul, TK, bit of SSC. And with paladin MH.

- I'm currently in the guild ''Grissys Minions'', very good community and we're often playing heroics and questing together with alts, but we're not raiding at all at this point.
Right now i'd more than anything want to get into a good and experienced raiding guild.

- At weekends i appreciate my daily playing hours to about 5-6 hours, normal weekdays is about 3-5 Depending on how many and what kind of homeworks im dealing with.
I would call myself available everyday except some weekends when i'm at LANs with some of my friends.
Some weeks/weekends at the winter me and my family usually takes a skiing trip somewhere, at summers there's alot of beeing outside and bathing in the nearby lake and playing some volleyboll on the beach.

( I don't have enough posts to post a link to the armory so i appreciate if anyone in SM could do it for me )

- Gearwise i am aware of that im way far behind of most of you people in SM, and i dont really mind if i dont get to be in for raids that often, maybe just once in a while.
My current specc is just for some dailys and farming due to that i'm not raiding at the moment.
I'll gladly respecc anything you want me to if i get into the guild, and enchants im getting atm since i've been lvling my now level 60 paladin wich i intend to do some serious gamin with too.
Tho Destruction i dont really have the gear for, but i really want to go that since i havent been it that much. Love Demonology <3
Done the quests with Astongue deathsworn where you have to kill the guy at around 70.36 in SMV. So i haven't done the attunemeant to MH or BT. But i am really hoping i could get at least a little shot in the guild since they are removing the prequests with the patch 2.4 that came this morning

- I Really think i could participate with some nice friendship for the guild and also alot of backup for raids, better when i gear up a bit.

I Really hope i will get into the guild
That's it for me.

PS: If there's anything in my application that i've forgotten to give a response to please tell me and i will add it.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but as you said you are too far behind us gearwise and we will visit the Sunwell 25m instance soon.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.