Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Dizdemonna
Scout
Scout

Warlock application

Post by Dizdemonna »

Hello everyone,

My name is Marianna im from Greece.I have a player named Dizdemonna,warlock 70 affliction-destraction.I m studing for exams in june...and at the same time i have lessons so im online in the game mostly after 20 o'clock game time all day in weekends.I m 19 years old i have no internet connection problems and experiance playing warlock in 25 raids...

In particular i have done with this palyer KARA-ZA-GRUUL-MAGGY-SSC(a little).My ex-boyfriend who learn me how to play learn me the plans for also TK and HYJAL and he was letting me play sometimes in raids...

I was in DEVIANCE i left to go to a friends guild they also got lot of locks so i wasnt needed,EPD i left cause i took too many items from kara etc. and the officer has decided not to give me items and i didnt know that...we went to gruul i was needed the pants and they just ignore me i used to have the worst item and also a t4 head to make set bonus...a mage took it to put it in the bank so i left the guild...THIS IS MADNESS is afk atm they doing nothing so i was just sitting doing only some raids cause the guys wasnt log in for them...ZWNTANOI NEKROI i was there to help my best rl friend organice his guild nothing more nothing less they start doin kara they are doing pretty good so i wanna try do sth for my player...

Im reverd everywhere and im goin exalted with cenarion...my player got lot of good items but i still need work...1067shadow damge 157 spell hit ratting as u can see in armory...

I wanna join your guild cause u are hard raiding and i want more experiance in the game...i always listening my guild master or class leader,if it s needed to change specc i have no problem...this is my first time appling in a guild and i choose u cause a friemd of mine named Faylinn told me that u are good...Thats all,i dont know if they are enought.

Kisses,thank u for ur time... :oops:
Last edited by Dizdemonna on 15 Mar 2008, 14:40, edited 2 times in total.
Pharao
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Pharao »

You should probably edit it and put in paragraphs and give it a structure so it’s easier to read. Now it’s all a wall of text...

Example
25 mans done
Hyjal no
SSC yes

What I think my class roll is
In raids I banish

Playtime
Monday 18-24

And so on…
Me > you
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but we were not impressed with the application so we will not recruit you.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.