Warlock application

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

sapfw
Scout
Scout

Warlock application

Post by sapfw »

Hi,my name is Lefteris,i am from greece.i just read that you are currently reqruiting warlock.I am 23, studing at a techn.university,but i can say i ve studied more WoW and D&D (3.5vers) than my irl studies :D
I never was a lootwhore and dont care about the loot,i just like killing whatever the freaks of bliz want me to kill :D .Before BC i was in genjuros alliance side,dwarf priest name Bruenor in Highborns and never done MC but killed all other bosses except the f*cking worm (Ouro),and in naxxramas till 4horsemen.I rerolled to warlock cause my friends were here and joined betrayer,then guldan(was unhappy of their attitude and left,then joined Casualclub which disbanded and finally joined lextalionis cause some friends were there).My exp in BC is till alar and solarian in TK and lurker and hydross in SSC.

As i mentioned before never interested in loot,that's why my equip is kinda wierd :D .have most of the craft items (which i consider to be much better than many loots even from ssc and tk) and then from KZ or PvP.my spec is 39/1/21 have 1147shadow dmg self buffed (without any of the proc.-items) and 15.5% crit.

I can use vntr/ts/voice-chat although i believe that my sexy voice wil affect the progress of the raid :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (kidding...or not? :)I can raid 4times a week,maybe less maybe more.I think i am quite serious when needed and never liked to be stood up or getting wipes cause someone doesnt know the plan...really...cant find the reason why somebody knows the loot but doesnt know the plan to get that loot...lame or?i ca say i know how to dps without aggro,and do the best i can during a raid.

To close this application,i must say i am still a casual player,but when i raid i am 100% concetrate to that and do my best as i expect the others do so.I'd like to be in a friendly guild,that can do pvp-pve and instances and have a great time.I ll be glad to hear from you either via email or in game (hornflakes or sapfw charakter names) and answer any of your questions :D
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but you seem too casual even for us. We will look further.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.