Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Mortleg
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Hunter Application (Hrotgarr)

Post by Mortleg »

Hello,

My name is Tsvetan, I live in Sofia, Bulgara, and I play a hunter named Hrotgarr on Twilight's Hammer. Some months ago we started a guild called This is Madness, But things didnt really work out as good as we hoped, and recently the guild started to gradually disband. We had some pretty good times though and I met some really nice guys and great players there. Now two of them, Anaria and Amatol, are accepted/applying into Sinister Ministry and I decided to give it a try as well, although i know you are not looking for hunters.

I started playing wow December 2005, this was my first character above lvl 30, got it to 52 on Chromaggus, and then rolled a warrior named Mortleg on Twilight's Hammer with some mates. I played with the warrior a lot, got into ZG and AQ 20 but didnt really have time to raid as much as I wanted to. Just prior to the expansion I transferred Hrotgarr to TH. Played both chars up to a certain gear lvl, but I like the hunter more for raids, as I find it more challenging to play and also there are more good warriors, while good hunters are a rare breed (ofc they are much less needed, but thats another thing). Before Wow I played A LOT of Ultima Online, some EVE and Anarchy.

My guild history is not that long, really, had some time in a guild called Renaissance pre-TBC, then Beyond Oblivion when i could only raid casually, and TiM since September 2007.

What I can offer Sinister Ministry:

A hunter that knows his class in and out, knows how to eke out the maximum from his gear, build and raid setup, has fast combat reaction, mature attitude, and is bent on progress. Bent on progress meaning I can achieve almost 100% attendance (because emergencies do happen), always come prepared for raids (farming potions, elixirs, darkrunes, flasks, drums, researching strategies, having correct enchants and gems up, etc), learn fast, am willing to modify spec and gear to whatever is most beneficial for the raid (although if I disagree, I will point out why I disagree and will want to discuss it after raid, but still do what I am told without delay or hesitation). I have Ventrilo and a microphone, and am fluent in English, have no problem speaking out when needed. I am a player that works actively for the guild, and can be counted on to try my best in every given situation. My FPS in raids ranges 70-110 in raid dungeons (30-40 at Shattrath Battlemasters on BG weekends), and my latency usually varies between 120-200 MS.

What I cannot offer Sinister Ministry:

High gear lvl, Attunement to Hyjal and BT (although I'm trying to buy a raid spot in some guild for an attunement run, and have a somewhat steady arrangement with Deathwishers for Sunday)

What I expect from Sinister Ministry:

High performance criteria, criticism when deserved, a steady community of equally or more skilled players than myself aiming for progress.

Ok, serious part aside, i am a pretty fun fellow, and from what contact I have with your members, they seem like a friendly and helpful bunch, and i think i can fit in nicely :) I know I dont really have much chance of getting in, and i would mostly be a dead weight at start. But long term I could really be an asset. I would take me. :P

P.S.
here's a link to my armory profile

Code: Select all

eu[dot]wowarmory[dot]com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Hrotgarr
(need to have 5 posts before posting links, and i dont want to troll ur forum before i know im in, so just substitute [dot] with .:P)
what it doesnt show is I have about 600 armor penetration, which is not something big for warriors and rogues, but is something for a hunter, and lets me compete with way more geared ppl in the damage run. Will become even more with the Vindicator ring in a few days.

P.P.S.
I forgot to mention I'm 23 years old

Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Application noted. The officers will discuss it.

I am curious as to what you do when you are not playing WoW (School or Job or something else?). Wich evenings can you play and till what time?

Your latency seems ok. How often (if at all) do you disconnect from the server?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Mortleg
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Mortleg »

I am a videogame artist, working for Gameloft Bulgaria during the day. I can play every raid night from 18:30 till 24:00 or even later (server time). Weekends i usually play all day one of the days and take the other one for something else...or not. I can accustom to any raid schedule and kick it off on non-raid days. Disconnects are very rare ( less than one per month), but they happen to everyone sometimes i guess. Most often I farm for raids during lunch break or when I dont have too much work at work, or on the Weekends.
Blahran
General
General

Post by Blahran »

why did you leave beyond oblivion?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Do you know anybody in Veliko Tarnovo? ;)
Last edited by Fenz on 07 Mar 2008, 14:24, edited 1 time in total.
Mortleg
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Mortleg »

I found myself able to raid hardcore, and Beyond Oblivion, although a great bunch, is a casual guild. At that time some mates returned to wow and we decided to start our own guild, do something ourselves. Most of them quit halfway, dindnt have the commitment needed for it to work. At that time Amatol, Anaria and a few others joined us and helped us rapidly progress for a while.
Mortleg
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Mortleg »

I know a bunch of ppl from Veliko Tarnovo :) A would be dentist, and also my wife is from a town very close to Veliko Tarnovo.

Do you know anyone there? :)
Last edited by Mortleg on 07 Mar 2008, 14:27, edited 1 time in total.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Mortleg wrote:I know a bunch of ppl from Veliko Tarnovo :) A would be dentist, and also my wife is from a town very close to Veliko Tarnovo
One of our druids is from there, that is why I asked :)
Mortleg
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Mortleg »

great so if i get in we can spam your vent with balkan swear words :P

I think its a one in a lifetime opportunity which you shouldnt pass up :lol:
Biraishkembe
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Biraishkembe »

Zdrasti :).Kasmet s aplikaciqta.
Mortleg
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Mortleg »

epa blagodarq :)
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

I tried to say those words out loud... I failed :(

Nice app though :)
Anaria
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Anaria »

the language is clearly just made up, dont try to pronounce it or you'll break your tounge :roll:
Mortleg
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Mortleg »

yes, tbh its made as a plan to make all non-bulgarian ppl break their tongues so we can take over ventrilo chat worldwide. :oops:
Nooki
Herr Emo

Post by Nooki »

Akaza wrote:I tried to say those words out loud... I failed :(

Nice app though :)
Mission Impossible: 33

BÄM BÄM BÄMBÄMBÄM

mission failed :F