Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Lekter
Scout
Scout

Lekter lvl 70 undead warlock

Post by Lekter »

Hello everyone!My name is Vassilis and i am from Greece
I am 23 years old and i am studying mechanic engineering(dunno if it has something to do with the application though)
Well reading through your notes about guild's roster the thing that i really like about SM,apart from that i know how nicely organised and experienced guild you are,is the average age of members,it just sounds really nice to me and automatically indicates maturity.
I think i can cope with the scedule you provide as raiding schedule,but still haven't fixed my university courses.But so far working on that to fill early hours.
I can speak english quite good i want to believe and using ventrilo is vital,at least for my gaming.
This is my reroll character,after mage and pala,so i haven't done any 25 man raids with my lock.Still i have gone til Morogrim(ssc) with my pala and i have quite some raiding exp with my mage(pre-tbc also and after expansion).
I've been in guilds with good pve progress and nice ppl in(house of pain,dux bellorum,samurai with my pala) and i've experienced raiding attitude towards guildmates and encounters.

I am going to provide some character info in lines:

Character name : Lekter
Class : Warlock UD
Armory Link : Well i tried to give link but i should have 5 posts to do that so i guess if you wanna search for me you know how to do it :)
Reputation achievements : i know Satanic,i am mostly revered with heroic instance factions and exalted with Cenarion Expedition and Sha'tar.The bad thing for now at least is that i haven't worked on atunements for Mount Hyjal and Black Temple(/shy)
Professions : Tailoring/Enchanting

Well i think all these info you could see from armory link but just wanted to make it easier.Also respeccing is not a problem for me and go any specc is needed,just so far my gear is based on current specc(mostly for kara,za and 5man instances destro specc)

Anyhow i hope i gave enough info for me and my char
Hope to hear news from you soon and thank you from now for going over my application anyway

Cheers!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

How is your internet connection to WoW? We have had some problems with disconnecting Greeks and frankly we have grown a little tired of it.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Lekter
Scout
Scout

Post by Lekter »

well i don't have any serious lag issue while raiding and i rarely disconnect cause of my internet connection.i know there is a modem reboot sometime in the morning but so far never noticed while raiding,so overall no problem with connection
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

The bad thing for now at least is that i haven't worked on atunements for Mount Hyjal and Black Temple(/shy)
You could have done the pre quests at least. That plus the fact that gearwise you are far behind us are the reasons we will not recruit you. Thanks for your interest tho.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.