Character name
Zuphie

Class
Rogue

Level

Current server
Twilight's hammer

Link to Armory
Since i coulnd't Post my armory link here you will have to go manualy to armory to see my eq.(Sorry about that).

(I might have Heartless equiped but i usualy play with Blade of infamy with mongoose enchanted).

TBC Attunemements complete.

5 Man Group

* Hellfire Citadel - Heroic
Completed.
* Auchindoun - Heroic
Completed.

* Coilfang Reservoir - Heroic
Completed.

* Tempest Keep - Heroic
Completed.

* Caverns of Time - Heroic
Completed.

10 Man Raid

* Karazhan
Completed.

* Zul'Aman
Completed.

25 Man Raid

* Hyjal Sumit
Completed.

* Black Temple
Completed.

General information

Previous guild(s) and raiding experiences.
I have last year been in some small guilds on Twilight's Hammer Like Overkill and La sagrada familia, but that was pretty long time ago.
After that i went to Zenedar and joined a guild Called Fragile and i did up to Reliquary of souls. A few months later i Migrated back to TH and joined Deathwishers and Did up to Illidari Council(Around 50%). After that i had some issues IRL that i had to take care of and got abit ill. I got kicked and since I'm better now i really would like to start raid again.

Why do you want to join Sinister Ministry?
I want to join Sm cause it seems like a good and serious guild. I haven't been looking very much for guilds lately but now i really feel like raid again and i see Sm as an good future for me.

Additional personal information about you.
Well, as i mentioned before, im 17 years old and live in sweden, Im a good listener to tactics so i dont think it will be a problem to face new bosses(Illidan:P). Atm I live home at my parrents since im still studying.
I dont see school as an hindrance when i play wow so dont worry about that:).

Rank the following in order of importance to you on a scale 1-5. 1 is most important, 5 is least important: Loot, Challenge, Fun, Friends, Dungeon exploration.
Friends, challenge, dungeon exploration, fun and last Loots:).

Anything you would like to add?
I dont have very much to add on this line except i hope i can join and show some actions!. thanks for my time

//zuphie

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Did you read our recruitmentpost at all since you didn't touch on any of the subjects mentioned in there. Not sure wich guild's recruitment form you used but it's not ours.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Nooki
Herr Emo

Post by Nooki »

dont be mean old man -_-
Zupher
Scout
Scout

Post by Zupher »

Since i've realized that you can learn from misstakes i will make another attempt to explain how i meet the requirements.
Pretbc i did raid ZG/aq20/MC/Bwl/AQ40, first 2bosses but sadly enough didnt
do Nax. I play wow everyday so your schedule looks ok for me.
Im pretty good in english both speaking and writing and i understand people with different accents.
I Have Both ventrilo and a microphone so i would be able to listen and talk if that would be needed.
Since i still study and come home pretty early from school i have time to farm pots and consumables before raids.
I pray to god i haven't missed anything of your requirements now, and if i do please tell me.. again.. :).

/Zuphie
Nooki
Herr Emo

Post by Nooki »

seems to be a nice guy
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

In your amphitere application you mentioned SHAC as previous guilds and "mostly pvp" as raiding experience. Care to explain this ?

What guild are you in now and why do you want to leave it ?
Zupher
Scout
Scout

Post by Zupher »

:shock: I never wrote in my amphitere application that i were in shac and that my experience were only pvp :O...
I have just been in shac as friendmember after i got kicked from DW.
I've never raided with shac, you can ask em yourself..
At the moment im guildless and thats why i wanted to try to apply to SM. If you have any more things that i did wrong please tell me...

//Zuphie
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but we are not looking for rogues at the moment.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.