Application From Hetjan - Paladin

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Pharao
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Application From Hetjan - Paladin

Post by Pharao »

Hi every one I am yet another friend of Pharao, I am borrowing his account to post this application since I wasn’t able to register a new account.

I’ve been playing wow since the US beta where I played as a shaman until the EU server went live.

I then switched over to playing an alliance paladin (holy) on Laughing skull and ended up in the same guild as Pharao, where I played for two and a half years.

Personal details
Real Name Chichiu

Character Info
Name: Hetjan
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood elf
Talents: Any spec that the guild needs me to be

Currently I am not attuned to BT or Hyjal. I have done the pre-quests up to the raid parts.

Don’t know the precise number of hours I play each week but it’s around 30-40 and I have no problem attending Sinister Ministry raid times either.

Armory link (Retribution Gear): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Hetjan

Holy Equipment: My healing gear consists of a mix between gladiator and Karazhan gear, which adds up to about 1600 Healing, 120 mp5 and 9k mana unbuffed.

Raiding experience:
Every thing up to Naxxramas, pre TBC (was in same guild as Pharao on Laughing skull). The things I’ve done in TBC include Karazhan, Gruul’s Lair, Magtheridon, Hydros, Lurker, Voidreaver and Tidewalker.

Why do I want to join Sinister Ministry?
I want to join Sinister Ministry because I am looking for a community where I can make new friends and have a laugh with, I just simply don’t enjoy wow if I am not playing it with friends, and judging by what Pharao has told me, you guys have all that I am looking for.

What can you offer Sinister Ministry in return?
I am a loyal guild member that won’t quit. I am a dedicated raider and someone with good experience and a broad knowledge of his class. I also have a Ventrilo server (Version 3.1) that’s up and running 24 hours a day that I am currently paying for.

Why I decided to leave my recent guild...
My current guild is “This is Madness”, it’s a guild that lack a community and I simply don’t find playing World of Warcraft fun without a community to enjoy it with.

Other information

I saw that you guys mentioned that there were old Everquest players amongst your ranks in the "We are fishing for new members post".
I played Everquest for 5 years on Vallon zek now known as Sullon zek in the guild “Defiant” and “Last crusade”.

That’s where I got my first wow beta account from too... :)

Are there any other guy’s in Sinister Ministry that played EQ from Vallon-Zek too?
Me > you
Pharao
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Pharao »

I wuld just like to add that he is the best paladin and the best wow player i have ever seen.
Me > you
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Pharao wrote:I wuld just like to add that he is the best paladin and the best wow player i have ever seen.
Better then Maugetar??? :shock:

Are you applying as retri or as holy?

I used to play a necromancer on Tribunal in EQ.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Pharao
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Pharao »

Fenz wrote:
Pharao wrote:I wuld just like to add that he is the best paladin and the best wow player i have ever seen.

hes fine whit retri or holy, and i mean better then any one in this guild, or any guild i have been in period.
Me > you
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Pharao wrote:
Fenz wrote:

hes fine whit retri or holy, and i mean better then any one in this guild, or any guild i have been in period.
Ok but what does superman rather play, holy or retri? I hope you know that by building him up like this he can only dissapoint now :lol:
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Pharao
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Pharao »

HI

Hetjan here i see pharao have been drinking that home made stuff agen :)

To the question about retri or holy i really enjoy playing bothe the speces, but if i absolutely have to pick one of them.
I pick Holy for raiding since i have far more experience raiding as holy then retri
Me > you