Dps Warrior Application - Anaria

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Pharao
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Dps Warrior Application - Anaria

Post by Pharao »

Posting application with Pharao's account since i wasnt able to properly register a new account tonight.

Hey guys, I'm a 22 year old guy that have been playing wow since the day of it's release in europe, still as commited to the game as ever.
I'm Currently studying at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm sweden, when i dont play wow that is :P

I started playing this warrior during last summer but never really got into hardcore raiding with it since i prefered to stay guilded with my
irl friends, first in "Darkside Cowboys", and then we later joined "This is Madness". However due to lack of progress in the latter guild, I'm now
searching for a more serius guild with higher standards and expectations.
I was previously playing a mage (in the same guild as pharao) pre tbc, and did all content up to patchwerk in Naxx, including emerald dragons etc :)
Later in tbc I've done kara, the four priests in Zul'aman, gruuls lair, lurker in SSC, solarian and voidreaver in TK.

I'm usually an active speaker on ventrilo and ain't afraid to let others know my pow.
Learning new strategies and taking orders is something i have absolutely no problem with.

Currently I am not yet attuned to MH/BT since my guild ain't killing the end bosses in tk/SSc. i Have however compleated the prequest for the pre-MH part of BT preq.

More about my char:

Armory Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Anaria

Got my fury-DW gear equpied but i am arenaspecced when i make this post.

Specc and gear i can ofc modify to your requirements (2h-slam-bloodfrenzy etc, but I am currently raiding as full fury - dw)

Professions : Blacksmithing (Master hammersmith) 375 and mining 375.

I think i can contribute with a great attitude and some good damage :) Also i can mention that I've experienced every rank from normal "grunt" to classleader , raidleader and officer in a guild, so I have a good understanding of how things work, and why things sometimes dont.
I have experience of raiding really hardcore with all that it includes. And as a person im pretty easy to get along with and i tend to be very competative.

If there is anything i've left out, feel free to contact me in game, im allways up for a chat!

Cya soon hopefully! :)

"/Anaria"
Me > you
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

If tanking is required of you, would you consider that? Or is Dps the only way to go?
Nooki
Herr Emo

Post by Nooki »

l - o - l
Pharao
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Pharao »

Hey.

Yes ofcourse i can tank when required, i got allright tanking-gear from kara (gemmed for avoidance rather than stamina atm, but that can ofc be changed).

I allso see that i forgot to mention raiding times, i can usually raid all nights of the week as long as i get a chance to plan it in beforehand ( ie raid schedule).

/Anaria
Me > you
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

Considering that we are pushing for Illidan now, our raiding schedule will probably be full of Black Temple raids. Chanses that we will do an attunement run for new members will be thin.

Patch 2.4 is coming up soon tho, and attunement runs will be a thing of the past. Does that affect your application at all?
Pharao
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Pharao »

It does not affect my app all, i wasnt really counting on you guys getting me attuned.
More like hoping for an opening with the introduction of 2.4 :)
Me > you
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

We are discussing ur application. Me or someone else from our officer ranks will contact u either here or in game in a not to far future.
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Maugetar wrote:I or someone else from our officer ranks will contact u either here or in game in a not to far future.
Fixed for non ruining spelling !!

Me caveman... me contact you !
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Akaza wrote:
Me caveman... me contact you !
haha

didnt know u had such hju-more
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

I'm Greenhorn's apprentice ! So far he refuses to accept me though :/
Pharao
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Pharao »

you'll find me clubbing some cavewoman in da head, draggin her home to mi cave!

aka online :P

/Anaria
Me > you
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

Pharao wrote:you'll find me clubbing some cavewoman in da head, draggin her home to mi cave!

aka online :P

/Anaria
This caveman is a pirate! Arrrrrr!
Pharao
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Pharao »

I didnt say i was a caveman!

Im just a stranded pirate that made mi home in a cave, stealing yer women!
harr!
Me > you