Appliction from Lerana - Warlock.

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Pharao
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Appliction from Lerana - Warlock.

Post by Pharao »

Using Pharao's account to post since I could't make my own, and neither Sneek or Fenz were online at the time. Anyway here goes:

Heya Folks!

First off im just gonna introduce myself shortly.

My name is Christopher and I live in the southern part of Sweden in a town called Helsingborg. My spare time is all about surviving the weekdays and live for the weekends.

Your Character name: Lerana

Class and Level: Warlock, 70

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Lerana

Working Ventrilo and Microphone: Sure thing, and Im not shy to speak up.

Professions:375 Alchemy/Tailoring, Im an elixir master and can make most elixirs and for tailoring I can craft the Girlde of Ruination, Runic Spellthread, Battlecast Hood etc.

E-mail: You can reach me by mail at Schimmen@gmail.com, if it's needed.

Gender(fun to know): Male

Do you meet all the Guild Requirement': Yep read it all and it looks good to me.

Days played on this character: 168 days 2 hours 8 min and 55 seconds, (When Im writing this that is)

Raiding experience: Pre-TBC everything up to Naxx, cleared spider wing, killed Noth the plaguebringer, and razuvius (sp?) and everything up to Illidan Phase 3 in TBC (Haven't set foot in Zul'Aman yet tho)

How long have you played WoW: Since the last beta before the release in Europe.

How much and when do you play, during a normal week: Hard to say since I don't really keep track of it, but atleast a few hours a day. But your raiding schedule looks good to me.

Why are you applying to Sinister Ministry: I want a serious high end raiding guild to progress with, to see all of the content with and meet new friends and have an awesome time with.

What do you think you can add to our guild: A Warlock that knows his class in and out, shows up on raid times with Pots/flask whatever its needed, 110% focus during raids. A helpful guy that helps out when a guildie needs it and a sick twisted sence of humor :twisted:

Now you might wonder how I know Pharao since im using his account to post with, I used to play with Pharao a long time ago as Alliance on Laughing Skull, so we've known eachother for like 2,5 years and it would be sweet of course to raid side by side again :)

Anyway I hope I didn't miss out on any facts or something, if I did, don't hestitate to ask me by posting here or a whisper in-game.

That's all from me!

Ciao

Hes got shadow res for mother/ Pharao
Me > you
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

körv.. looks good