Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Fisvarm
Scout
Scout

Fisvarm, 70 Hunter

Post by Fisvarm »

Hello again :)

Some of you maybe remember my application from the Summer of '06 that got declined.
But since progress is staggering I figuerd it was time to make a new try :)

Short facts about me in real life:

My name is Niklas and I live in a very small town in Sweden thats called Hedemora

I am 19 years old and studying on me third year at the social-science program.

On my sparetime I besides playing world of warcraft, I watch a lot of TV-Shows and football, scrubs is my favorite show and Manchester United is the team of my heart. On the weekends I end up drinking a lot and going out with friends.

In school I am pretty much a decent student with english being my best subject. I have the highest grade possible in all the english classes so communication wont be a problem

Short facts about me in game:

Character name: Fisvarm

Class and Level: Hunter, 70

Professions:375 Mining/Jewelcrafter, but Im afraid that I dont have any rare recipies to contribute with.

Contact: You can reach me by mail or msn-messenger at nik_du89@hotmail.com

Days played on this character: ~80

Raiding experience: Pre-TBC I only came up to Nefarian in BWL but I blame that on you for not inviting me last time ;) In TBC I've done everything up to and some bosses in SSC/TK tho without any luck with the loot.

How long have you played WoW: I did play in the open beta but didnt start playing the game until autumn '05

Other characters that you have played past lvl40: Thats easily counted, thats a priest (49 twink named Fisvind) Rogue (70 named Mainhealer) and this Hunter.

The time I play during a week differs a lot from week to week depending with the numbers of school assignments but Im trying to squeeze in a couple of hours each day.

The reason why Im leaving my current guild This is Madness is patly because our progress is staggering and people just taking the loot and leaves. The second reason is that I don't feel any community spirit in there, it dosent feel like a home.

The reason why I want to join Sinister Ministry is because in my eyes it looks like the opposite of This is Madness, that it's a guild with more community spirit and a guild that is making progress.

My armoryprofile http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Fisvarm shows me in PvP gear and PvP specc.
I can show you my PvE gear ingame if you want or something and of course I will respecc to a PvE specc for the greater good of the guild
I also have a pretty decent Survival gear that is pushing somewhere slightly above 700 agility.

Im also familiar with ventrilo and such and even tho I have a crappy mircophone I can have a hard time keeping my mouth shut, but of course if it's an important situation that needs focusing and stuff I will keep quiet.

My raid times is your raidtimes! Except fridays and saturdays, those are the sacred days of the beer.

http://www.sinister-ministry.com/phpBB2 ... 3a5bef6172 here is my old application if anyone is intressted :D

Well I guess thats all, if you wonder something feel free to ask :)
Carla: Why is there a pancake in the silverware drawer?

Turk: Man, why is there silverware in the pancake drawer?!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Are you attuned for BT/MH?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Fisvarm
Scout
Scout

Post by Fisvarm »

No, I am afraid Im not since my current guild havent killed those bosses, but I will do what I can to sort it out as fast as possible.

Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

Considering that we are pushing for Illidan now, our raiding schedule will probably be full of Black Temple raids. Chanses that we will do an attunement run for new members will be thin.

Patch 2.4 is coming up soon tho, and attunement runs will be a thing of the past. Does that affect your application at all?
Fisvarm
Scout
Scout

Post by Fisvarm »

No, It doesnt affect it at all, since 2.4 hopefully is just around the corner. And since it can be quite hard to do in a guild that dosent kill those bosses, I'll just have to wait for a shot once the new patch is released :)

Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

We are discussing ur application. Me or someone else from our officer ranks will contact u either here or in game in a not to far future.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but we went with guy that arranged attunement for himself.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.