Kozu, Paladin.

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Kozu
Sergeant
Sergeant

Kozu, Paladin.

Post by Kozu »

I hope my name doesn't seem unfamiliar! Hey!

Hehe, yeah well... I don't wanna sound like some smart-ass when saying this, but I think the majority of SM know who I am, as to be fully honorest - I have quite many friends there (here?). Anyways, there might be some people sitting and wondering 'who da fuk is dat gaj?'. Yeah well, let me introduce myself by this:

I'm formerly known as Kozu, the Resto Shaman - pre-TBC. I've been on the server since the dawn of times? Or well, atleast since the Spinebreaker transfers was up. So yeah, I have some sort of passion for this game, it's hard to describe - but those that know me from the very beginning sort of share the same passion, I guess :)

Ah well, enough with all the rather useless stuff. Yeah well, I'm Kozu (woops again?) now as a Paladin - some people might know me as the 'looool wtf raiding retri'-paladin, as I sort of was the only raiding Retribution paladin back then. I don't want this to sound as brag or something but still, I think it's worth mentioning: I basicly have the best possible PvE Retribution gear (if you really wanna go into detail, then I would get 2dps more from Illidan leather head, but nothing except from that can be upgraded for me ingame atm). However this application is for me as Holy. I guess the first thing that pops into many people's mind is 'omg lewt whore', yeah well, it's a bit hard to describe - I'll try anyway: Basiclly, my activity in WoW scales by the fun (if(wow==fun) { play a lot; }) so yeah, in my previous guild I was basicly forced to raid a lot. It doesn't mean I won't raid here, don't get it like that - but basiclly I felt like being one of these "core people" that had to be dragged through the instance, while all the officers and their friends could easilly skip the unwanted shit (from their PoV). So, I had to come up with some way of giving me the challenge back, I mean after all, when you've played a healer for ~3 years now - then you start getting into the habbit - and with the rather low variation of spells paladins have... then it can just seem like an endless 1-button+click spam. So to regain some challenge in the game, I decided to try retri from patch 2.3 when it got viable.

Retribution is a fine DPS/support-spec, but it lacks behind in some fights. Retribution is fun, but I prefer staying as Holy due to being PvP viable without having to sacrifice tons of gold weekly to respec. (I don't wanna start some PvP discussion, but I think it's pretty obvious that a Holy Paladin is more viable in PvP than Retri - seen from an overall view)

Also due to all the credit I've gotten through doing my healing job, then I feel more home in that spec - somehow.

I might aswell mention all those that I know in SM, so yeah here it goes: Lateralus, Fenz, Sneek, Schneel, Damonte, Tassoulis, Nooki, Madas, Mandra, Seimor, Ithelia, Biraishkembe, Phil (Atropos)... there's mostlikely many more - I'm really sorry if I forgot to mention you.

A thing you might wanna know aswell, is why I left Amphitere. Yeah well, basicly I was fighting for making Amphitere a better guild, as I felt it had a lot of potential that simply just got wasted through bad guildleading - I tried to explain the problems and come with solutions. It all ended up with me, be some-what ignored by any source that had some influence, so I can't deny I started getting a bit mad and grumpy. After I lost some of my keyfriends in Amphitere, then it just went down the drain - and it simply wasn't worthy staying there anymore.

Gearwise, I have "full" T5, combined with non-set items from BT/MH. I also have full SR, available for Azgalor/Mother.

As I hear a lot of rumours about people believing that I sold my account, then I can deny that it's true - and yes I'm the real owner Thomas Kobber Panum of dÆnemarkz. Proof? Yeah well, I guess you can ask Lateralus for approval.

That's all for now looking forward to an answer, or any questions as I mostlikely have forgotton something.

edit: forgot Ithelia! damn casual
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

you forgot me
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
Tassoulis
Scout
Scout

Post by Tassoulis »

Goold luck with your application mate :D
Last edited by Tassoulis on 15 Feb 2008, 05:23, edited 1 time in total.
TheWarriorKing
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by TheWarriorKing »

you forgot the best shaman earthquake too

but I will spare you

for once.
Schneel
Champion
Champion

Post by Schneel »

GL =)
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Its the real deal for sure ;)

GL on your app mate
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! A few questions tho:

- The core of our raiders do not look around to start a new guild when we hit a wall. We sometimes hit a wall (last one was at Kael, after that everything is easy 8) ) but 99% of the time we have fun while raiding. We rather drag people people thu SSC/TK then disband. Can you handle periods in wich progres might seem low or a lovely evening of wiping?

- How could you forget Gaar?!

- How do you feel about raiding with known ruiners *cough* Maugetar *cough*

More questions to follow probably.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Yeah Ithelia went truly casual on us. Damnit!

We'll need to have a really serious chat ingame.
Madas
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Madas »

nice app Kozu and gl with it 8)
PrEtTyMucH
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

hahaha
Character is what you do in the dark. In gloom i work.
Nooki
Herr Emo

Post by Nooki »

i vote for him :§ kozu u almost made me think u sold your char tho !!11 damn swine guild members u had saying u sold your account !!

btw get dias with u !
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

Yea noob, now you apply :P
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

gl m8!
we need more danes!!
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

If your name isn't Lars you won't get in !!!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Read my lips: No new Larses!
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.