Paladin application

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Kurghan
Sergeant
Sergeant

Paladin application

Post by Kurghan »

Hello, my name is Ioannis, I am 25 years old and live in Germany near Frankfurt. I am a law student here at the university and work in the legal department of a Computer Games Publisher called 10tacle studios.

Character Info:
Blood Elf Paladin Level 70 named Kurghan.
Current spec: Retribution for PvP, but most of the time i was holy and i would prefer Holy for raiding.
Usual PvE healing gear stats: Around 8.5k health, 9.5k Mana, around +1550 healing and around 22% spell crit, got most stoff you can have pre-SSC/TK

Professions: Mining 375 / Engineering 375.

Wow experience:
Except for the hunter class i played all classes to 70. But i always prefered healing classes, so most of the time i spent with my resto druid Boklar , resto shammy Shoklar or holy priest Shankla. After a while TBC became quite boring, so i stopped playing wow for a while. When i started again i decided to play a Warlock and later a Paladin, which is my main char for now.

Raiding experience:
Pre-TBC:ZG, MC, BWL, AQ40
TBC: Kara, Gruul, Mag,

Previous guilds:
TDR -> Fleetwood -> Elysium. For the last few month i was guildless or joined smaller guilds for kara raids, but nothing special at all.

Why SM?
The most important reason for my application are the things Nooki and Grimwolf told me about SM. I like the idea of a proper social guild with intentions for raid progress, but not too hardcore like others do. Raiding was always fun and i would like to do it again at least 2-3 times a week. To be honest i don t care much about loot, i just like new challenges and to see something of the end-game content.

Feel free to contact me ingame if you need anything else to know.

Thats it for now, thanks for reading my application

Kurghan
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

At least two to three days a week - what would your maximum capacity be?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

How far along are you with attunement to MH/BT?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Kurghan
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Kurghan »

Maximum capacity depends on the situation. Right now i have most of my exams so it s 2-3 max, but in 3 weeks for example i have my holidays so 4-5 is possible.

Couldn t work much on the attunements without a raiding guild.

Finished the SSC attunement in heroic SP, just have to turn it in. For the BT Quest line i am at Atamal Terrace at SMV.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Interesting to see an Elysium player without any serious, as in T6 access, raiding attunement.

When did you stop playing and why did TBC became boring for you?
Kurghan
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Kurghan »

I stopped raiding quit a while now, at least 6-7 month. The problem was that some people in the guild had hardcore ambitions, while others were more social and argued all the time with the hardcore guys.

Can t tell you exactly what made things so boring, maybe the farming for pots and flasks.
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

Sometimes we have that boring moments farming for pots and flasks, and if you value your spare time it might even come down to buying the woo ping currency.
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
Kurghan
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Kurghan »

nowadays we have dailies, so buying stuff from the AH is no longer a pain in the ass like back then. :)
Nooki
Herr Emo

Post by Nooki »

rl friend of grimwolf and me pretty nice player too.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Think we'll want to have a chat ingame; no guarantees but it helps get a bearing on things on who you really are and want in the game.