Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

TheWarriorKing
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Warrior Application

Post by TheWarriorKing »

HAI GUSY

I won't tell you my real name cos it sucks ass,I am a 18 year old Greek student (almost) who lives and leeches his parents' money in Athens.

While I am supposed to be studying computer software in Athens university of economics and business(1st year),I prefer playing WoW ,warcraft 3 and other games in LAN,going out with friends and generally avoid anything tiring and non enjoyable.I consider myself (maybe) a leech to the society but because I am so cool and smart the society can't do anything about it at the moment.

Considering my character,he is named Powerslave and is a level ?? Warrior on twilight's hammer.I gained the title "Best warrior in the universe" and other cool stuff by defeating Darth Vader in a single ,no disqualification, 1on1 match,with my palms tied onto my knees.
As a result of being severely exposed to my skill,Vader was driven insane.

On a more serious note;

IRL Name : George ( don't mock me )
Character : Powerslave,level 70 orc warrior
Professions: Mining &blacksmithing
Spec:Everything!
Music Band:MANOWAR
Football team:Greek championship needs to die

I consider myself to be a honest guy,intelligent and a bit disturbed due to my DOOM-GTA-WARCRAFT childhood.But overall I think I'm not that big of a d*ck.

Ok I sometimes It's hard to change my mind ,but I'm so smart it balances out \o/

I've been playing video games since 7 years old or something,and I also like bowling(I'm completely horrible in it and rarely play cos of that) and football.

I spend most of my time in typical days listening to music ( \m/) playing video games and watching movies.

This character used to be my banker,2 and a half years ago.Having the desire to play warrior I rolled a tauren one and leveled him up to 20ish.By that time I realized that cows were kinda slow paced ,and they should go on with picking their flowers while leaving the real business elsewhere.The tauren warrior was shelved and that was the birth of Powerslave.

Ok the above sentence is wrong,as I told he was created earlier as a banker ,but I thought it would sound cool so I wrote it anyways.

At start I was raiding as a shaman in The Dark realm(since mc days),only to be allowed to switch Warrior to my main character at around november 2006.Before TBC I've just done AQ40 BWL MC and ZG as a warrior.
When TBC came out I reckoned I should stop playing wow ,so I froze my account and played friends' accounts till June 2007.Having performed successfully on my last high school exams and given entry to the university,it was time to go back on wow.
After leveling my characters up to 70,I raided with The Path of Wreckage as an elemental shaman ,till the guild went inactive. I was then given the opportunity to join Vindictive as a DPS warrior ,finding a lot of drama and fun in the guild ,while owning the dps meters frequently (Odin be my judge if I'm lying! *cough*).With Vindictive,we killed everything up to Gorefiend in bt (Not gorefiend himself),and up to azgalor in Hyjal.There was really a fucking lot of fun involved while raiding with this guild, I can tell you.

That being said,after Christmas a few of our raiders went inactive,and to make matters worse our maintank quited the guild and migrated to another server.Like that wasn't enough ,even more of the core raiders jumped on the bandwagon and quited the guild to go somewhere else (Pretty fucked up of them to leave like that imho).The above leaded the GM and officers of vindictive to give up with trying to recruit new members, and go casual playing alts,needing a break from raids.

Alts are all good ,but Warriors are badasses and have to kill stuff to have fun,therefore I decided to keep on raiding and look for another raiding guild for myself.

The reasons I decided applying here ,is first of all the knowledge of SM being a quality guild since Vanilla wow and the open raid spot that there is here for another warrior.

What I do expect from the guild is fun raids with intelligent people determined to succeed and the chance to explore the end game instances even more (Apart from others,I'm also a fan of lore).

The guild can expect of me a dedicated raider,a humorous guy(or not ,you be the judge) and,well , the best warrior in the universe.

While my TBC Raiding experience as warrior is mainly from a DPS prospective, I've been prot for almost all progress raids requiring multiple tanks in vindictive.(We used 2 dps warriors and had a problem with tank activity generally).I believe my knowledge of the class is wide , and thus I trust I can make it in any post.

About my gear...well I really don't know how to make armory update with my tanking gear so hints are welcome.It is at best lacking for t6 level instances,but that's a result of some really weak itemslots I've got.Should those be replaced,my tanking gear is on t5 level.

Additional (some are useless) info about me : I also like PvPing and killing gnomes in particular.I flame greek people who spam the trade channel with greek.I hate discipline priests and SL locks.
I am supposed to be speaking English on a proficiency level,though even I wonder how did I pass those exams.
My favorite food is souvlaki

I can't think of a proper ending,Uhh

Looking forward to hearing from you soon? I don't know ,you get the point 8)

ps: In before the Too long; didn't read

edit: edited some god-awful mistakes that made my eyes hurt on glance
Tassoulis
Scout
Scout

Post by Tassoulis »

gl
grolof
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by grolof »

Liked your aplication, GL
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

Gl George.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Even tho u hate me i think ill like u ;)

Nice app
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Hi Georgegr... what's with the greek invasion ? :)

Gl on app :)
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

hahaha. I had a few good laughs reading your application.

btw, you shouldn't be ashamed of your name George. My middle name is Georg!!

Georgswe
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Søster Georg ?
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

my middle name is Lars...
Character is what you do in the dark. In gloom i work.
fratze
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by fratze »

Gl mate// FRANS!
Storfräsarn!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

George/Georg = butlername = Servant of Fenz forever!
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

OLOF!
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Skyly wrote:
My middle name is Georg!!
Georg von Adeln!???

översittarsvin

GL on app powerslaveezz.
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Maugetar wrote:my middle name is Lars...
My first name is Lars... we rule !

I sense a dark connection between ruining and our name :/
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

Akaza wrote:
Maugetar wrote:my middle name is Lars...
My first name is Lars... we rule !

I sense a dark connection between ruining and our name :/

Perhaps Lars means Shield in some ancient language?!!

Mmm.. Shield...
Character is what you do in the dark. In gloom i work.