Scout

Resto shaman

Post by Shammyciot »

1. Character Information
Name: Jaap
nationality: Dutch
Class:Shaman(named shammyciot)
Spec: resto 0/10/51 atm but can easily go back to 0/5/56 ofc

Alts (if any): (those alts are still on boulderfist they will be transfered later on maybe) got an Mage lvl 70 named: Bloodgem
i got also an lvl 70 feral druid i use him mainly to farm mines/gems with. but those are the ones i left on boulderfist, maybe later on i will transfer them too. And a couple of lower lvl alts arround the 30. well in matter of fact i got another lvl 70 mage but that is an alliance and more a char i played with rl friends a bit but they quited wow.

2. Character History
How long have you been playing your current class? well i played with it pretbc so lets say 2 years orso.
What spec do you really think you find yourself at? Resto is my specc i found elemental kinda boring to play with and same goes for enhanchement for me.
Which guilds have you been in previously? well im currently in vindictive but its kinda dying atm the most key people left the guild by transfering to an other server or joined an other guild. but before that i was coming from boulderfist ( y i know last resort transfered there but i don't care much) but i first played in gallium it went all well untill we officers had an argue and then the guild divided them selfs in 2 groups Rebound and Gallium lore. with rebound we killed almost every boss in tk(5/6) and ssc(3/4). you can check the site out at w w w . rebound - guild . com
But in the end we tried to merge with an other guild and that failed and the guild died because of that.
Have any of our current guild members agreed to vouch for you? If so, who? nop because i don't know anyone yet.besides i know woesha, 1 he is not a member here but he was the one that said to me to transfer here in the first place an 2nd he said that this was a nice guild.

3. Attunement/Raid Information
PreBC Instances (please list): all instances up to Naxx(first 2 bosses doh) with my shaman with alliance mage only up to BWL
Heriocs (please list):i got all the keys
KZ (required):yep attuned
Hyjal (please list):not yet got 1 vial from kael so i need the vash vial( i heard so far that amphitere is gonna sell those spots for the vial and im gonna do that.)
Black Temple (please list):not yet well need to speak with that dude behind karatress( i hope when i do that vial for vash i can go to karatressh asswel for the guy there to speak with :P)
Which level 70 - 25 man raid bosses have you downed? 5/6 from ssc and 4/4 from tk(with vindictive i killed kael), gruul cleared, magtheridon cleared, done doomwalker with a pug doh.

4. Playing Schedule
Please be advised that we require pots, reagents, and other materials for raiding.
How many hours do you play a week? atleast 30 hours a week
When is the best time for you to raid? from sunday i can start earlyer if needed so i can raid whole day untill 00:00. monday to thursday arround 19:00 to 00:00 (server time)
Do you have Vent and will you install the required Add-ons? i got Vent and Mic and if i need to install more addons i will.
Last edited by Shammyciot on 19 Jan 2008, 01:02, edited 2 times in total.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Dutch?:) We will consider your application.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Shammyciot
Scout
Scout

Post by Shammyciot »

y im dutch now i know what i forgot to add one sec gonna fix that now :P

and for the dutches im coming from a place called nijmegen ( well exactly a bit more to the south called wijchen) :P
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

The format you picked to apply with isn't ours (I think). Do you have any applications running at other guilds at the moment?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Shammyciot
Scout
Scout

Post by Shammyciot »

no i have not youre the first guild i do now and yes this templet is not mine used the on of vindictive but removed somequestion that for this is irrellivent but you can see that it is the same one i made for vindictive only then it was for my mage and now it is for my shaman. mage was not accepted there but my shaman did.

but now the guild is dying and still want to active raid i thought why not make an new apply. better then sitting around farming herbs.

mage name was bloodgem you can see it on the forum there.
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Nice app, gl :)
Pellaagarion
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Pellaagarion »

whoo another dutch player :D
to bad you're from Nijmegen :p , I only support players from Eindhovuh !!
Shammyciot
Scout
Scout

Post by Shammyciot »

only im a psv fan not nec they suck :P

but i must say i only watch occasionaly(orsomething) because im not a huge soccer fan.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Woesha's an Amphitere man, your gametime easily matches theirs as well.

Should we take you in and attune you, what can we expect from you?
What will cause you to leave for another guild?
What do you expect to get from raiding with us?
What do you expect us to do in raiding to keep things interesting for you?
Shammyciot
Scout
Scout

Post by Shammyciot »

Woesha's an Amphitere man, your gametime easily matches theirs as well. yeah true he is an amphitere man but i see him alot on school already so why join that guild asswell if i can get the same experiance with you guys.

Should we take you in and attune you, what can we expect from you? well im prepared for every raid i read all the tactics and watch movies there is on a boss before i go there. and if you say im doing something wrong just tell me what and i can fix it ofcourse.
What will cause you to leave for another guild? well vindictive made a major downfalll and not raiding anymore atm, because more ten 10 active raiders people left there so. and i wanna see more asswel and not standing outside looking at the BT or MT. or only seeying the movies i wanna experiance aswell if i get the oppertunity for that.
What do you expect to get from raiding with us? well i expect fun in guild and raids plus experiance in raids.
What do you expect us to do in raiding to keep things interesting for you? well i hope not tomany mistakes when wiping, and with this i mean make 20 times the same mistake orsomething. Then my patience will running low but mostly after a good night sleep im 120% a wake and active again and ready to raid. and i hope not during a boss fights ofc, but on trash that it will be fun on ventrillo, but i don't know the policies yet for your ventrillo about this.
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

Shammyciot wrote:but i don't know the policies yet for your ventrillo about this.
No fucking joking allowed.
:D
Shammyciot
Scout
Scout

Post by Shammyciot »

well that one is cleared for me then :P
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

oh and also, we aren't allowed to have fun on raids :(