3. AGE: 22
4. LOCATION/NATIONALITY: Greece/Greek
5. TOTAL /PLAYED TIME: 70 days
5a. IS THE CHARACTER ORIGINALLY YOURS?: Yes
5b. DO YOU HAVE ANY HIGH LEVEL ALTS? Yes
6. CLASS:
6a. Main = Mage
6b. Alt= Paladin
7. PVP RANK/EXPERIENCE: Pre tbc i was First Seargeant, my pvp experience is high...
8. PROFESSIONS: Expert Tailor & Enchanter
9. SECONDARY PROFESSIONS: Expert Cook, First aider

10. CURRENT TALENT BUILD: My curent spec is 40/21/0. I use this spec cause offers massive dmg when needs to and adds lot mana and damage with passive talents, also i use some fire like improoved scorch that needs in raids for fire build vanuerability, mages and destro locks need this to not lose spells on bosses mobs etc, also im xpertised to any spec, i can change spec if needs to, though i pay lot gold to make mass respec cause i have to change tailor xperstise to use my apropriate set

11. CHARACTER PROFILE LINK: ...

12. Please post your Resistances UNBUFFED:
Arcane: 0
Fire: 0
Frost: 0
Nature: 0
Shadow: 0

13. Faction Reputations
Current Lower City Rep: Revered 8873/21000
Current Thrallmar Rep: Revered 9511/21000
Current The Sha'tar Rep: Exalted 999/1000
Current Cenarion Expedition Rep: Exalted 1000/1000
Current Scryers Rep: Exalted

14. RAIDING TIMES:

Monday: from 14:00 till late
Tuesday: 19:30 till late
Wednesday: 20:30 till late
Thursday: 19:30 till late
Friday: 17:00 till late
Saterday: All day logged
Sunday: All day logged

15. PREVIOUS PVE EXPERIENCE:
ZG: No
AQ20: No
MC: No
BWL: No
AQ: Yes all bosses
Naxx: No
Kara: Yes all bosses
Gruul: Yes all bosses
Magtheridon: Yes
SSC: Yes all bosses (Vashj Best try 5%)
Tempest Keep 25man: Yes till Kael'Thas
Hyjal: No
BT: No

15a. Are you attuned to the follow instances?

Mount Hyjal: No
Black Temple: No

16. TELL US ABOUT YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD(S):
*Vindictive: I left, cause the dkp system sucked and the loot giving system too...

17. WHAT TYPE OF QUALITIES CAN YOU OFFER US AS A GUILD MEMBER/RAIDER AND WHAT DO YOU EXPECT IN RETURN, WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN US?: I can offer my skill as mage, i have high dmg and i believe i can proove my worth, i need a nice friendly and progressing guild, also i can farm for hours to give materials to the guild bank and etc, also the farm doesnt mean that i farm only for guild, i farm for me too, making flasks mana pots to be ready all the time for raid...

18. INFORMATION ABOUT ME: My real name is Thanos, i have a high xperience in rpg and mmorpg from Diablo series till LineAge cII and for the oldies MU, Im a student in university and this makes my raid timetable unstable, though these hours i posted are the apropriate for me, im very social and friendly person, and i give all my effort to proove myself in the guild and help for the progress, last and i kept it last cause its kinda minus, im low tempered, i want ppl to act to me at the way i do and be nice, friendly and not abusers...

19. Do you know any members in the guild?: Xwar

20. My PC SPEC...

Connection Type:Adsl
Connection Speed:1024Kb
Connection Reliability (on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being bad and 10 being perfect):With base the 10 i place it 7
Computer Spec:Dual cored 1.8 with 2048Mb RAM and very good Graphic card, my fps in capital cities is on 60 and in general hits 85, also my latency is about 90 and 100, sometimes hits 150 and few are the times i got serious lags...

21. OTHER STUFF: Dont have anything special to say, i dont have life, i sleep on my PC desk and i die for raids...
22. DO YOU HAVE ANY PENDING APPS TO OTHER GUILDS: No
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for you interest in SM but we aren't looking for unattuned people to BT/MH.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.