Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Snatte
Scout
Scout

Warlock application

Post by Snatte »

Aloha people of Sinister!
First of all, i'd like to introduce myself, and a bit about my history in the past.
For about 3 months ago, my current guild sadly went down. (On a different server, Vashj, incase anyone's interested) I started thinking, other guilds, but sadly on that server there's 2 serious PvE oriented guilds. One of who I tried to get into, but was full of warlocks, and one who's known to be arrogant epic-trippers who's only liked by their own guild mates, and as such I decided to look for a cross realm guild. I fell over Amphitere webpage (I'm not sure how, a recruitment forum or a friend or something most likely) and I threw in an application and got accepted. I was in Amphitere for about 2 months, when suddenly it felt like my real life crashed and I was forced to take a break from WoW (Exams, friend had some RL stuff to take care of) and as such I now was guildless again. I didn't make any connections outside of Amphitere except Fovitro from The Dark Realm, who without hestitation pointed me in direction of Sinister Ministry, telling me it was a great guild with a friendly atmosphere, so here I am, trying my best of luck :)
On with the application!

Personal Information
Name: Morten K.A
City, Country: Albertslund, Copenhagen - Denmark.
Age: 15. I hope this isn't gonna be a issue, I believe, and so I was told i'm very mature of my age, so I think i'll fit in perfectly personality wise :)
Hobbies & Sparetime: Well i'm kind of the black sheep of the majority of the WoW community I guess. I'm a hiphopper by heart, and as such most of my sparetime goes to writing lyrics, making beats and the odd freestyle rap battle :) I'm hoping to be able to record something sometime, only time will show :) Other than that, i'm finishing off ninth grade at the moment, done this Summer. I'm not sure as to what i'm gonna stick my nose in after ninth school, i'm not the kind of person who plans stuff ahead of time really :)
Other information: Your raid schedule fits me perfectly! :)
I've a headset, with a working mic, so i can speak and listen during raids.
Character Information
Name: Snat
Class: Warlock
Level: 70
Gear: Well, I've 2 sets of gear. One affliction set, and 1 destruction gear.
My affliction gear has 1200 shadow damage, 15% hit and 10(+5%) critical strike chances. My destruction set has (Estimated, i'm not 100% sure really, but it's not far away:)) 1100 shadow damage, 15% hit and 20(+5%) crit. Both of my sets has reasonable HP raid buffed, aswell as mana pool.
Resistances:
Fire: 250'ish (I'm not sure, never had to use it - I'm capable of tanking both Leothoras & Kael'Thas add, so should be fine. :))
Shadow: 150'ish. If I get in i'll start hardcore farming to be able to do Mother Shazrah as soon as possible :) No worries here :P
My Frost, nature & Arcane isn't anything worth mentioning. I haven't found a use for it as for now, as i'm not planning to tank Hydross in the near future, so :P if needed i'll gather it ofcourse.
Attunements: All done. I'm attuned to Karazhan, Black Temple & Mount Hyjal.
Guild History:
(On another server, but thought i'd mention it :))
Muffin Vendor preTBC, which sadly went down during the launch of TBC. I and a few others attempted to recreate, without luck though. I then joined Hordecore, which I after a while got promoted to Class leader in, and I was there for a long while. However sadly, the guild kinda went down, so I decided to leave it and apply to Amphitere. The rest of the story can be found ontop of the application =P
With Hordecore I experienced some of SSC & TK, and everything below.
I joined Amphitere just after they killed Kael'Thas, hence my loose of SSC/TK gear. However I did just fine in BT/Hyjal while being in Amphitere, so :)

Raid Experience:
PreTBC:
Full MC/BWL/ZG/AQ20, and did some naxxramas & AQ40 with a happy fun PuG couple of months back.

In TBC:
Full Karazhan/TK/SSC/Gruul/maghteridon
2 bosses in Mount Hyjal & 4 bosses in Black Temple.
However I learn fast, prepare by reading tactics / watching movies of the encounter, so i'll be up to date very fast.

My goals in the name
Well, as you all know the this game is very addictive, and I would like to explore more of the aspect of the game I enjoy the most - PvE.
The only thing that brings fun into my gameplay is PvE for a very long time now.My goal is to down all the bosses that Blizzard dumps into the game, with a mature and enjoyable raiding envoriment while improving my own perfomance as a raider. I really like this game, besides the PvE aspect also offers great opputunitys to meet new people from all over the world :)
Other than that, i'm an easy going person who can stand criticism, and I try to avoid doing the same mistakes and improve my perfomance every raid :)
Also i'm very social, always into a nice chat about pretty much everything going on in the world :)

I do realize my chances getting in are quite slim due to your amount of active warlocks, but I thought i'd give it a shot anyway :) Thanks for your time

Best regards,
Snat
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

Gl
Snatte
Scout
Scout

Post by Snatte »

zNow wrote:Gl
Thank you :)
And by the wsay, I like smileys :D
If there's any questions, dont hestitate to ask btw :)
Cheers,
grolof
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by grolof »

Gl on you app ; )
psythe
General
General

Post by psythe »

pretty well written for a dane... ;p
gl
Schneel
Champion
Champion

Post by Schneel »

GL =)
Snatte
Scout
Scout

Post by Snatte »

Danke schön :)
When can I expect a answer?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Snatte wrote:Danke schön :)
When can I expect a answer?
Right now, we just recruited a lock so we will give him a chance in the new year. Thanks for your interest in SM tho.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.