Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

sidhenidon
Scout
Scout

Sidhenidon, Holy paladin

Post by sidhenidon »

Hello,
My name is Fredrik and I am 22 years old. I live and study i Vaasa Finland.

I started to play wow with a shaman (Shagrax, i still have him, mainly for grinding), joined Fleetwood because i had alot of irl friends there. I started as a nonraid but after a few weeks they let me try some aq20 and zg. But a few months later I stopped with wow because alot of my irl friends stopped and the upcoming summer. I started again a few months before the release of TBC.
When TBC was released i decided to try the paladin class. I joined the dark realm a few days after i managed to get to 70 and with them i went to kara a few times. But a few weeks of nothing was enough for me, so i left TDR and joined Undef1end because i had a irl friend that told me they was in need of healers. I staied in Undef1end for a longer period and did kara and tried to do gruul's lair few times, but Undef1end went down and it was a upcoming summer so i decied to take a break from PvE and mainly did arena and battle grounds.
But now i want to join a decent PvE guild and i think i would be a great add for Sinister Ministry for futher raids/heroics etc.

If I become a member of Sinister Ministry, then i would see forward to enter new raids that i haven't seen before, get decenet gear and get new friends.

My gear
I got gladiators and veteran's pieces and i try to mix them with other blues to get, not decent, but good enough gear.
~8200 hp
~10200 mana
~17,5% crit (depends on how many gladiator pieces, 17-30%, but i have 17,5 when i do heroics)
But i try to work on my gear all the time. I really enjoy playing my paladin character, i love to heal in instances and bg's.

when can i play, almost every day. But days before tests i usually read a lot. Because i want to get my education finish. But i am free every weekday 20-> and during weekends to, but sometimes i like to go out and party, I am a finn after all :D

Well i hope to get in touch with you soon.
Take Care

// Fredrik
Nooki
Herr Emo

Post by Nooki »

i vote for this paladin with my own life maybe he dont have much pve experience or like t5 healing set but hes one of the best healer i saw.

His healing skill is equal to seimor kozu etc and im not kidding please try him out i only played few heroics with him he managed to heal 5 people when every1 got dmged and even changed blessing while healing 5 people like when i was soloing a mob he changed my salvation to might and after the mob was dead to salvtion back he didnt do that only for me hes pretty imba i Vote for him !
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Did a fine job earlier, seems solid.
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Nooki wrote:His healing skill is equal to seimor kozu etc and im not kidding please try him out i only played few heroics with him he managed to heal 5 people when every1 got dmged and even changed blessing while healing 5 people like when i was soloing a mob he changed my salvation to might and after the mob was dead to salvtion back he didnt do that only for me hes pretty imba i Vote for him !
I almost forgot to breathe while reading this sentence :P

Anyways, nice app good luck :)
Nooki
Herr Emo

Post by Nooki »

I almost forgot to breathe while reading this sentence :P
i dont breath :F thats why i write like this without . or , :D
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I see you are Ret specced at the moment is that for farming etc or do you want to join us as a Retadin?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
sidhenidon
Scout
Scout

Holy

Post by sidhenidon »

I made my application for a holy paladin, and i still want to join as a holy paladin, i just did some grinding and a few prequests last night and today.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

There is apparently some concern about the times you can attend.
We're looking for 19:30 to 23:30 Central Europpean Time (servertime; stockholm/berlin/amsterdam etc).

I'm not sure if the 2000 you mentioned is CET or not.
sidhenidon
Scout
Scout

Post by sidhenidon »

well i am 1 hour after/before(?), so it would be 20:30 to 00:30 and that's fine with me.
sidhenidon
Scout
Scout

Post by sidhenidon »

yeah. sorry i see that i missed to type my time zone but it's GMT +2
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Alright - so the way I read this is that you won't have problems meeting our raid times. Nice.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Quick check, we need to know this asap - have you completed "The Ata'mal Terrace" quest in Shadowmoon valley?
sidhenidon
Scout
Scout

Post by sidhenidon »

No i haven't done that quest, i don't think i have started the quest line tbh
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

You should start doing and finishing the questline immediately. :)
sidhenidon
Scout
Scout

Post by sidhenidon »

ok, i will do that then :)