Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

jammal
Scout
Scout

Shadow priest

Post by jammal »

Greetings SM

Nickname: jammal

Cheers Guys Im Costas Im 25 years old and Im from Greece, Im playing wow since the beggining and Im member of the beastro for more than 2 years, (2.5 years) I study communication (Need 2 classes to finish :P)and in my free time I burn my hands in wow.Im playing with Shadow Priest Im doin PVP and PVE, at least when I can, for one year I was semi-away from wow raiding because of the army, now that Im done I have plenty of time,From SM, the members that I know :Spakianor , Blahran, Pella, all ex-Beastro members :)

You can see my character Spec, Itemz,and rep faction honor in the link below:

Raid Pre TBC exp :

MC:Full
ZG:Full
BWL:Full
AQ20:Full
Onyxia:Powned her

Raid TBC exp:

Karazhan

Grull

beside Jammal Im playing also and with resto Shaman Lortar so if u have any lack of healers I can join him too.To get a picture of him Im linking the armory page.

Playing Time: I can raid almost every day expect :Friday I have class from 7-9.

./Bow
Cya in wow!
-= MELT FACE=-
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Re: Shadow priest

Post by Lateralus »

sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Have quite a few nasty nasty questions for you right off the bat.
If you could pretty please PM me the answers to these questions, that'd help a lot since I can then recycle these questions for others!

- The gear you are wearing on the armory features some PvP stuff (gladiator) and some PvE stuff (shadowweave) - that the gearset you wear on raids?
- What does a shadowpriest need to have in gear, gems and enchants to perform well in raiding?
- Why would a guild bring a shadowpriest to a raid?
- Are there other talent specs a Shadowpriest can take aside from dumping every single point he has into Shadow?
- If so, show me one of those specs that is brilliant for PvE and explain why some of those talents are important.
- During a raid you are unexpectedly hit for a lot of damage; what do you do?

- What was the most difficult fight for you in Blackwing Lair and why?
- What was the most difficult fight for you in Karazhan and why?
- What fight in a raid setting was the most interesting to you and why?

- Is your computer stable or does it crash from time to time?
- Is your internet connection to Twilight's Hammer stable or does it lag or make you disconnect from time to time?
- Are you a computer geek or do you have access to a computer geek to fix any problem you might get in one day maximum?

I need to ask all the above questions since it's the only way to get a bearing on if you know the raidgame or not and if you have the stuff.
jammal
Scout
Scout

Post by jammal »

The gear you are wearing on the armory features some PvP stuff (gladiator) and some PvE stuff (shadowweave) - that the gearset you wear on raids?

Yes is the same gear, excpect the fingers and the trinkets

What does a shadowpriest need to have in gear, gems and enchants to perform well in raiding?

Spell Dmg and good mana pool

Why would a guild bring a shadowpriest to a raid?

He is mana regen monster, if u put him in the same grp with healers they run oom rarely, he is good on dps, plus the fact that Stucks good with locks as it gives 15% more shadow dmg.

Are there other talent specs a Shadowpriest can take aside from dumping every single point he has into Shadow?

My spec on raids is full shadow, 3/3 shadow affinity is "MUST", before TBC I used to put spoints in discipline since silent resolve reduced the threat from all spell's (include shadow) but blizz screw it :S

- During a raid you are unexpectedly hit for a lot of damage; what do you do?

Be sure first if the hit was a result of my aggro,fade - shield up - depends of my mana pool I will HOT my self, if we r on boss fight Im trying to keep aggro on safe level.

- What was the most difficult fight for you in Blackwing Lair and why?

Nefarian :)
It was my first raid after 3 months away from wow, I was in the military training camp...so :S

- What was the most difficult fight for you in Karazhan and why?

Moroes - i had to dps and keep the add schackle :P

- What fight in a raid setting was the most interesting to you and why?

Nefarian first Kill, as I said before I had to play wow for a long of period, so i was very happy and proud of my guild.

- Is your computer stable or does it crash from time to time?

I have some problems with my PC, soon I will buy a new one,I have many crashes (error 132 most of them) The thing is that soon I will get a brand new one :)

- Is your internet connection to Twilight's Hammer stable or does it lag or make you disconnect from time to time?

Np at all.

- Are you a computer geek or do you have access to a computer geek to fix any problem you might get in one day maximum?

Not master, but I know about hardware problems and configurations :)
-= MELT FACE=-
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Alright, got a few I'd like to ask you in private - but that won't be today, possibly tomorrow.

Got one more public question though, and it's quite nice to ask.
We are about to leap into Mount Hyjal and the Black Temple.
Since you want to join us I presume you are serious about PvE so this shouldn't be that hard to answer.
It is OK to take a while about answering this and take the time in looking up the answers.

What is needed to get into Mount Hyjal and what quests and encounters do you need to finish in order to be able to zone into Black Temple?
jammal
Scout
Scout

Post by jammal »

If I remember correct is a big chain of quests in shadowmoon valley (I done em all with Jammal) after I need to go in Serpentshrine Cavern.Never done Hyjal before or Serpentshrine.
-= MELT FACE=-
darkspeller
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by darkspeller »

thank god , an other greek guy....

gl m8:) :D :D
jammal
Scout
Scout

Post by jammal »

yep :)
-= MELT FACE=-
jammal
Scout
Scout

Post by jammal »

Yo guys, I joined Death Wishers so there is no need to repply, I wish u all good raids and have fun :)
-= MELT FACE=-