Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Dosan
General
General

Dosan, Hunter

Post by Dosan »

Hello everyone,

I am Dosan, aka Kees in real life. I would like to join Sinister Ministry with my hunter to do some pew pew at raid bosses and other stuff like tiny gnomes.

Character: Dosan, Hunter
Gear: Kororo post mijn armory link, ik kan zelf nog geen URL's posten.
Former guilds: Recurring Nightmare, Durability Loss, The Casual Club, The Beastro and Beyond Oblivion.

Raid experience pre TBC:
-MC (full)
-ZG (full)
-BWL (full)
-AQ20/40 (full)
-Onyxia
-Naxx (Inspector Razuvious)
-Outdoor encounters (the dragons and Kazzak)

Raid experience TBC:
-KZ (full)
-Gruul’s Lair (full)
-Magtheridon’s Lair
-SSC (Lurker and Hydross)
-TK (Void Reaver)

As you can see in the armory, I am a marksmanship hunter. I have played beast mastery and survival but I like marksmanship the most because of the high critical damage. I can always respec if that is necessary (maybe survival with the armor penetrating talent, which gives the raid more attack power).
I was a member of The Casual Club (disbanded like all the other RN clones…) but I disliked the lack of raiding in TCC. I have asked Sneek some time ago if there was a spot in SM for me. He didn’t know exactly if there was a spot open, he said some older SM hunter’s were maybe going to play more but SM needed an good and active hunter. I have made this app to make it clear why I want to leave TCC and why I want to join SM.

So why Sinister Ministry?
Well I have some friends and old guild mates in SM like Pellaagarion, Kororo and Blahran. Besides that, I have talked to Pella when we were on holiday about the atmosphere in SM. He said it was good and much fun it sounded really good. The atmosphere in TCC was a bit dull and silent. I really want a guild with a good atmosphere, a nice raid setup and a solid foundation like SM. I don’t want to join a guild who disbanded in 2 months like TCC, DL and RN.

About my playing
Sneek asked me in an ingame mail how much time I want to spend raiding. I am able and willing to raid on most days except some Fridays and all Saturdays. I can raid from 19:00 till 24:00 on the weekdays. The Sunday depends on my social stuff so I won’t be able to play on every Sunday.
I have been playing my hunter since the beginning of wow; I can say I know all the inns and outs of hunters.

Anyway let me know if you guys need an active hunter for future raiding and a relaxed guy to play with. I am up for it.
Kororo
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Kororo »

Best hunter i know at least.

I can post your armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... er&n=Dosan

My motivations have been done already to Sneek atleast. Let's hope you get an answer faster then Spakianor at least.

Good luck with your app!
Pay no attention to that man behind the Kororo! (http://thesurrealist.co.uk/movie.php)
Kororo
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: Dosan, Hunter

Post by Kororo »

Fenz wrote:We will pass for now since Kororo is making us decide so fast! (at spakianor)
No reason to reflect it on me if you can't make up your mind tbh. I'm very sry it has to go like this. At least it's clear now. (And it's defenatly not a fast answer)

Have a feeling you might face the same faith (pre asumtion i know).

Anyway, GL@ Kees!
Pay no attention to that man behind the Kororo! (http://thesurrealist.co.uk/movie.php)
Blahran
General
General

Post by Blahran »

invite him and spak to :)
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Yea Kororo, I don't like ripping people out of working and raiding guilds when I have nothing or scraps to offer them - in the case of Dosan.
While it's dandy to have a benchwarmer to fill up holes it's not something Dosan and I were comfortable with.

I changed your account name to Dosan and deleted the stub account you didn't manage to activate (yes the glyphs are a pain in the ass, experienced it myself).
Dosan
General
General

Post by Dosan »

Well scraps are better then nothing in my case now, The Casual Club disbanded so I have no guild which means no raids.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Nice application, best of luck to you
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

One question still!

What makes you think SM is different from Recurring Nightmare and The Casual Club?
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

gl dosan :)
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Pellaagarion
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Pellaagarion »

Nice app :)

go go Dosan
Dosan
General
General

Post by Dosan »

sneek wrote:One question still!

What makes you think SM is different from Recurring Nightmare and The Casual Club?
Well first of all, you guys have been playing together since the beginning of wow. That means SM needs to have a good leadership and a lot of loyal members. All the RN clones haven't been up for more then 3 months +/-. The second reason is the atmosphere in TCC and RN wasn't that good in my opinion. Many players were blaming and flaming eachother when something went wrong, and I don't mean flaming like in jokes and stuff. They were realy annoyed with eachother. I heared that the atmosphere in SM is way better. I understand you guys are serious about raiding, that is normal when you want to raid Kael and stuff. I like that.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Alright, just one more question even though it's inconsequential for you at this point;

You think the atmosphere is way better - do you believe SM has none of that and what do you expect it'll be like if we do?
Dosan
General
General

Post by Dosan »

Ofc SM has got that sort of things, but it must be less or better taken care of then in the RN clones I have been in. Sometimes hard words are necessary or unavoidable but that is no reason to quit a guild or disband a guild in my opinion. I think there are a lot of ppl in SM who think the same way about this matter as I do because you guys are still here.