Cepums tHa mage

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

cepums
Scout
Scout

Cepums tHa mage

Post by cepums »

Hello there, as i saw no app form I pick my own, hope that dont trouble you ...

-=RL STUFF=-
Name: Martin

-=INGAME STUFF=-
Char name : Cepums
Class : Mage
Armory: Great cant post link of armory.. :D Ok my gear is mosly PvP nonsetepixs and gladiator stuff, kara pants with some blues.. check it out yourself

Well this is the basic info you need to know.

Now im telling why i whant to join. Have been playing wow since it came out and have bee in many guilds some of them good some of them not so good.. I miss all those 40 man raids ;/ In TBC nowdays its prity hard to find good raiding guild who will accept mage. So im playing currently with my healing pirest(as they can get almoast everywhere) and left my mage here as PvP char, witch is pirty fun.. Lately starting get sick of healing etc so wish i could join a guild for raiding with my mage. Tried some random guilds but they all are the same.. they end up prity fast.. So with this application im tying to get in guild witch is well organised and up for raiding almost every day(if not every day). Join for a thrilling raiding progress etc. My raiding experiance in TBC ends up with Doing full kara and killing gruul so i would like to extend that..
Maybe yeah my gear isnt uberimba cose its pvp gear but my bonus is that im active in raiding cose i love it. So think about it. You will probably deny my app but i still dont give up.
Thanks for hearing out.
Last edited by cepums on 20 Sep 2007, 15:52, edited 1 time in total.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thank you for your interest in SM but we are not looking for mages at the moment. Besides that the gear difference between you and our mages is too big.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.