Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Dawni
Scout
Scout

Dawniyale - Shadowpriest

Post by Dawni »

G'day ladies

My name is Daniel, I'm 22 years old and live in Haderslev, Denmark. Asides from WoW I, work of course, play guitar, work out with a friend of mine and spend time with my friends and brothers.

I started playing WoW about half a year after release because some of my close real life friends had started and wanted me to join. At that time the only 'mmorpg' game I played was guild wars and can't say I ever was too big a fan of that. I started playing on both the alliance and horde side and eventually it evolved in the way that my hordes became my pvp chars and my allies pve chars. At that time I mostly played my ally main (a resto druid) in a guild called Tempestas on the Frostwhisper realm. I joined it when they were around the bat boss and stayed for a long while through ZG, MC, AQ20 most of BWL and only saw a bit of AQ40. When we were progressing through BWL I was studying and came to a point where I didn't have time for raiding so I had to quit the guild and also quit the game for about 6months (quite a while before Naxx release). After that time I came back and started playing my horde characters only, mainly my priest. It was pretty much only pvp. My priest has always been shadow, was first a pvp char at 29 in Wanted ages ago, then 49 pvp for a long while and then lvled on doing pvp from 51-60 where I pvp'ed like crazy. At some point I joined Harx Bula (where my friends were in) and helped out in zg and mc as only shadowpriest. At that point the pvp patch was released and that pretty much ended the little pve I had done. To make a long story short it was then pvp to get the warlord and hwl gear till tbc came. Then lvled and became pve focused since my shadowpriest finally had some use in pve so I did instanced like crazy and lots of heroics at 70 with the friends from guild. Sadly we had to wait quite a while before the guild was ready for kara but we got it cleared and also Maulgar but we had a really tough summer with lots of people not coming online at all. Often had 25+ people online but only 2 tanks or healers etc. We all hoped it would get better after the summer but... Eventually some of the people made a new guild, several of my rl friends stopped playing, and I was planning just to quit wow. To shorten this up I decided to play again and I am hoping to do some progress with my priest since I enjoy playing it. Currently all my characters are guildless, I prefer to have just one guild and don't like to change guilds at all. And that brings me here.
A good friend of mine adviced me to apply for this guild as it's friendly and likes the game In time on TH I can't say I've heard any serious complaints about SM and haven't met any rude or badly played members, meaning this is also the only guild I will apply to.

Nick: Dawniyale
Talents: 14/0/47
Previous guilds: Harx Bula
Character Profile - Search for Dawniyale on armory.
Professions: Tailoring 375 (Shadoweave, exalted aldor) & Skinning 326

Playing hours: I am able to raid most days, but preferably not too many days after 1am.

Conscerning my priorities in WoW I would have to say I prioritate friendship and politeness higher than skills at playing. Not that skills aren't important but imo you get further with good teamwork, plus without politeness raiding can become a really bummer thing to do instead of being able to enjoy the game. Loot can hardly be counted as a priority for me, am used to passing 'for the greater good ;)'and don't have a problem with that at all. I'd rather have a fun progressive raid than getting epix. I do in my opinion however need several gear upgrades at the moment.

I hope this wasn't too much of a novel. Looking forward to hearing your reply.
Take care and have fun :D
Daniel
sneek
The Punisher

Re: Dawniyale - Shadowpriest

Post by sneek »

Thanks for your application, now we can begin sorting out what to do with the applicants for this role.
Dawni wrote:[...] In time on TH I can't say I've heard any serious complaints about SM [...]
Any less serious complaints? I'd love to know - you can even PM me about that topic.
Show me what you've got!
Seimor
General
General

Post by Seimor »

very nice app gl mate
nu ska vi testa om det går att åka segway på kullersten.
nej.
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

I am just gonna pretend that I read that novel and say nice app since you're a dane !
Dawni
Scout
Scout

Armory

Post by Dawni »

I noticed the armory was displaying my pvp gear yesterday, should be fixed now.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

What are "most days" when it comes to being able to raid?
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

I just noticed you were in Harx so I have a question: What is your opinion of Halfdan/Frazz ? :P
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Check your mail plz.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.