Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Vexxed
Scout
Scout

Vexxed - 70 Priest

Post by Vexxed »

Hiya,

As can be seen from the title my chars name is Vexxed a level 70 priest (currently holy but will respec if I get accepted). Ive been playing the game along time and been a officer/class leader in every guild ive been in (until recently). Gonna use the format I expected applicants to use when applying for my guilds lol.
-------------
My Details
-------------
Email Address: communist_pig03@hotmail. com

----------------------
Character Information
----------------------
Character Name: Vexxed
Level: 70
Professions: Alch and Herb (both maxxed)
Talent Build: Holy, will respec though
Alts: Learna - 27 Mage, Dexxed - 35 Rogue
Past Guilds: Sanctus, B Rose, Warlords of the Crusade, Exiled (for a long time)
Raiding History: ZG / MC / Ony / BWL / Kara / and had a look at Gruul then ran away.

My Armory Link is: Bugger, since I cant make links you'll have to look for Vexxed in armory :)!

Probs be my healing gear but gimme a shout in game and ill show u my damage gear!

-------------------------
My goal in this game and has always been to explore the end game content through steady raid progress whilst having a damn good laugh whilst doing it. I am constantly looking at bettering my equipment and keeping ontop of my stores of consumables lol. My expectations of this guild is to have a fun and friendly atmosphere with steady raid progress, but if we hit a snag in an instance to be able to overcome it and still have a laugh at the other side.

Im a student, I went to Northumbria University last year to study History and got bored so I dropped out lol! Im starting again this year back at home studying Law this time, more interesting for me. I love playing and watching football, in particular Middlesbrough FC :). I have a job at Currys as a Customer Service representative, so basically I stand there whilst customers shout at me :(! I work Monday and Friday evenings and all day Saturday which falls outside of your raid days luckily :)!

If you want to know anything else give me a shout in game, or add me on MSN :) Im not really a communist, just an admirer :)!

Look forward to hearing from ya's soon :)!

*Edit* - Forgot to mention I had a long lay off from the game until recently and joined MSA as alot of my friends are there, but im ready to take the game seriously again!
Mentos
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Mentos »

Not that the opinion of a old traitor to undead would matter but i feel i have to say some words about this fellow.

I played with him alot in Exiled, he's not only a good bloke but also very dedicated and most of all a faithful member to the guild with a delightful british accent.

I Hope everyone is allright and good luck with everything. kreg!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Mentos wrote:
I Hope everyone is allright and good luck with everything. kreg!

<3 mentos

and nice app
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

a loc!?.....
oh crap!
/jk
good luck m8 ;)
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but gearwise you are too much behind us.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.