Ondkapsfull - Combatrogue wanting to join you!

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Ondskapsfull
Scout
Scout

Ondkapsfull - Combatrogue wanting to join you!

Post by Ondskapsfull »

Hello!

My name is Sigurd, a 24 year old guy from Norway.
I saw on the realmforum that you guys are recruiting some people, a rogue for example!

Well, that left me a bit excited, a guild finally recruiting a rogue! :)

As the title says, the character name is "Ondskapsfull" -- (oops, cant post links yet! :) )
On this character I only have 4 days played at lvl 70, but i have played WoW from the launch of it.
I recently started playing on Euro servers after having played on US servers since the start, but raiding on a US servers being in EU timezone is no fun :)

Anyway, i leveled this character fairly fast, so i dont really have a "network" on this server yet(So no references etc in SM for example).
Since i hit 70 i've been trying to find a raidguild, i'm really lookin forward to being able to raid in normal evening time, but so far ive had little luck as it seems most guilds are set on rogues.

Before I've raided ZG, AQ20, AQ40(up to Twin emps), BWL, Onyxia, Naxx 1 boss and the world dragons pre-tbc.
In TBC ive raided Kara full, Gruul full, Doomwalker and Kazzak and SSC 1 boss.

As you can see from my armorylink, my gear is NOT top notch yet, but i know where to aquire the gear for the slots that are lacking, and i also try to tune the gear that is available to me for max pve dps.
I can -maybe- get the merciless offhand mace next week, if not then definatly in 2 weeks.
Im at 5/8 Nethers for the Drakefist upgrade.

I would really like to be a part of a guild that raids in a structured way, that is not afraid to tell their members if they are doing something wrong.

I can raid usually every day after 17-18:00.
Anyway, now i feel like im rambling and i probably missed to mention some vital information, so feel free to flame me for that.
Thanks for reading the wall of text that may or may not crit you ^^

-Sigurd
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

gl m8, you got some pretty big shoes to fill ;)
no pressure :p
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
agrabush
General
General

Post by agrabush »

This is one of the guys who behave like assholes in shadowmoon valley..
tbh. I hope you never get into anything good in wow.. why don't you quit instead! Twilight Hammer would do better without you.. :)
PWN!
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

agrabush wrote:This is one of the guys who behave like assholes in shadowmoon valley..
tbh. I hope you never get into anything good in wow.. why don't you quit instead! Twilight Hammer would do better without you.. :)
Coming from the #1 quitter :P
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

agrabush wrote:This is one of the guys who behave like assholes in shadowmoon valley..
Quoted for excellent drama !
Ondskapsfull
Scout
Scout

Post by Ondskapsfull »

I'm confused... what did i do in shadowmoon valley?

I havent been there hardly at all since i dinged 70, except yesterday when i farmed 4 primal airs...?

:|
Arkandor
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Arkandor »

Keep the applications clean guys. If u have a grudge with anyone, then let the officers know this and why... no need to do it here.
I'm the figurehead on a ship of fools
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but we decided to go with another rogue.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.