Scout
Scout

Funkis / holypriest

Post by Funkis »

Hey guys!

Nickname: Funkis
Class: Priest
Specc: Holy (21/40/0)
Armory: since i cant post armory link due to a rule where u have to post 5 post b4 linking urls search for funkis on armory :)
Past guilds: SuperhappyAdventureclub

My name is Henrik, and im a 18 y old boy from sweden and atm im studying economics on a high school lvl. Apart from playing WoW on my sparetime, im studying (belive it or not), praticing various sports and ofc hanging out with friends

Except WoW i have played EQ, SC n ofc WC3 which makes me to a person xtremely fond of mmorpg.

I have been playing WoW since the release till now and for that entire time, at least my raiding experience time, i have been playing with SuperhappyAdventureclub. I have rlly enjoyed it but as with everything: it
comes to an end. Consequently im looking for a fresh, interesting and primarily motivated pve progressing guild. I cant say i know any1 in Sinister for that matter. Tho i have played around in different heroics with some of ur peeps.

Afaik Sinister Ministry has been a solid, firm and pve focused guild since the very foundation of TwH. Thats mainly why im applying to your guild. Experience as a guild as u said in ur sticky is allways ace.

My Professions:
Tailoring 375
Enchanting 373

Raiding Experience:

i've done all the old instances from Mc up to Naxxramas
Ofc i have done every heroic there is
Kz: Cleared.
Gruul: Cleared
Magtheridon: Cleared
SSC: Hydross, Lurker and 55% morogrim
The Eye: Void Reaver and 45% alar

Some other Info:

The best thing about me is that im online every evening with some exceptions of fridays. I think it would be amazing if u at least gave me the chance of proving myself worthy hangning around with u fellas.

I can offer u a reliable, ontime and dedicated healer, which imo is a crucial thing since attendance = experience = growing skills + buffed gear!

If i should state my goals and interests in this game i have to divide them into 5 areas:

1. Progress
2. Friendship
3. Fun
4. Content exploration
5. Loot ( imo gear is a quite important aspect of this game as i love the way ur character grow along with ur own skills ) its a symbios thing :)

hope it was good enough for a trail. Cya m8s

// Henrik aka Funkis :)
vraj
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by vraj »

Nice app and gl! :)
Tulhz btw
Deadleg
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Deadleg »

imo a very nice app.. gl :-)
//Deadleg
Seimor
General
General

Post by Seimor »

nice app indeed gl
nu ska vi testa om det går att åka segway på kullersten.
nej.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I have been playing WoW since the release till now and for that entire time, at least my raiding experience time, i have been playing with SuperhappyAdventureclub. I have rlly enjoyed it but as with everything: it
comes to an end.
Aren't the SuperhappyAdventureclub superhappy anymore?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Funkis
Scout
Scout

Post by Funkis »

No, i left yesterday, b4 writing this app. i have been thinking about it alot. tho i feel like the guild is standing completely still atm, since some of our, in my opinion, best players have stopped playing and been replaced by, cackplayers. Thats the way im looking at it.

Why i have been staying in the guild eventhough this problem existed is basically cus i have alot of friends there and therefor i dont wanna give it up just like that. anyhow it came to a limit of mine, where i was bored to death.

so thats the story in short messures why i left.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Funkis! Hi!
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Funkis
Scout
Scout

Post by Funkis »

lo man :)