Application - Loo - Warlock

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

agrabush
General
General

Application - Loo - Warlock

Post by agrabush »

Hello Sinister Ministry. My name is Hugo, and I am an rl friend of Agra.
My registration return mail hasn't arrived yet, so Agra was kind enough to let me post this from his account.

A little about Loo and Wow..
My main character is Loo, he's a lvl 70 warlock, he's got 954 shadow damage unbuffed, and he's currently specced 31/7/23.. I can respecc if needed.
I'm gnomish engineering/mining and can make repbots ofc..
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... mmer&n=Loo
(note: I am currently buying new gems for my equipment to get my +hit rating up a bit)
I've also got an alt Pill, who is currently 65, resto shaman (herbal/disench), currently levling in instances.
I've been playing since WoW1.0 release, (all the way from spainbreaker)

A little bit about me..
My name is Hugo, and I turn 26 in three weeks, I'm studying Social Anthropology @ the local Uni, first year.. ;)
I live in Trondheim, Norway (approx 300 meters from Agra's Space Platform)
In my spare time I play wow, train capoeira and hang out in brown bars..
I listen to everything from Agras drunken nachspiel guitar ramblings to Death metal, classic, jazz, etc.. (not EMO!)
Agra tells me that my chances are higher if I show you my sister, I'll scan an image for later.. Agra knows her better than me.. o_0

Why Sinister Ministry..
I've been in Harx Bula since it started. And it's been a very good trip through Azeroth, with lots of rl friends.. Now lately the guild is in an Emo phase, there hasn't been a raid for months. The forums are full of flaming and drama. Lots of officers quitted and made a temporary guild called Chilluminati. Most of my rl friends (harx's old officers) joined this temporary guild, and so did I. I've talked to the other guys, and they're ok with me applying here, as this new solution isn't good for anyone either.
If I'm going to continue playing the game, I need to be a part of something that doesn't involve me hanging out alone in the guildchat most of the day.
I know Agra's been in SM for years, so thats why I picked you guys first.. :)

What I expect from Sinister Ministry, and what you guys can expect from me..
I'm a lootwhore who is always late for raids and ninja everything if possible.. PLX INVITE NAW!! ktnxbye! (I can respec attitude.. 1000g and an epic flying horsie!
plx?

No serially.. :P I'm dedicated, I play a lot, I read up on bosses I haven't done yet if I'm schedualed to try them, I expect you guys to be as nice to me as I am to you, [edit: agra]and I løøøøv bringing other peoples alts through instances I've done 100 times before..[/edit: agra]
PWN!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Hi,

A few questions & remarks.

- Hitrating is very low indeed.
- With your gear I would probably go full affliction or demo at the moment but I never played your spec so we will have to see how is does.
- Agra seems to play in phases and dissapears into the sunset regularly.
We expect a new recruit to be able to join at least 80% of our raids, can you do that?
- You say Agra has a sister eh?

PS Did you reg. with the correct email adress? According to the powers that be mail verification should work.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Tbone
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Tbone »

Trondheims pavements have 100% resistance against frost!!! GL with the apl!
Loo
Scout
Scout

Post by Loo »

I know my hitrating is low, I read the article you posted about hit, and I'm working on getting it up as I'm writing this.

I've lvl'd Loo with full affliction specc and do feel pretty confortable with it.
My current specc is new to me, but have played with it for about 3 weeks, and it works well in heroics and while farming.

I can attend on all raids after 18.00 every day till about 01-02.00 in the night.
Every second tuesday I have school till about 18.00 and are home about 18.40.

Agra' sister is like 13. I was talking about my sister :) Agra had a thing with her some years ago, but pls ( and i beg you) dont let him give details.. its my sister ffs :S
agrabush
General
General

Post by agrabush »

Good Luck Hugo.. :)
PWN!
Deadleg
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Deadleg »

Loo wrote:Agra' sister is like 13. I was talking about my sister :) Agra had a thing with her some years ago, but pls ( and i beg you) dont let him give details.. its my sister ffs :S
I wonder where this will end!!3 :-)
//Deadleg
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Loo wrote:
Agra' sister is like 13.
A good age.
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Shataz
Private

Post by Shataz »

do you guys really think he can replace me!?

no seriously, nice applcation and good luck :)
Welcome to Rivendale Mr. Anderson
Arkandor
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Arkandor »

13 mmm... well im listening atleast!
I'm the figurehead on a ship of fools
Aenima
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Aenima »

Arkandor wrote:13 mmm... well im listening atleast!
ye i feel ya... a bit to old.
Loo
Scout
Scout

Post by Loo »

You have to understand its not about the age... its about kilo's... with schoolbag!!
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Agra' sister is like 13. I was talking about my sister Smile Agra had a thing with her some years ago, but pls ( and i beg you) dont let him give details.. its my sister ffs :S
Details!
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Do you have a proper lock for your bike so that may not be stolen?
In all seriousness; how's your internet and computer - we're not looking for raiders that need to reboot theirs every hour.

And since you're from Harx - what do you think raiding will be like?
What time investment do you think you're looking at?
Loo
Scout
Scout

Post by Loo »

I run wow on max performance and the internet here is pretty stable (for a about a year, the internet provider has cut the line 2 times due to some maintainance).

I think the raiding will be more effective all in all. No slacking, full focus and good preparation before raids is inevitable.

I play wow most of my sparetime and feel a kind of stagnation where i am in the game now, which led me to this application. Of course this guild is different to what I'm used to but to reach end-game material, my former guild, as it is now, has no chance to reach it.
In that way, I want to use my playing time to evolve ingame, and be a part of a common wish to achieve great things and to reach higher levels.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Sounds great and all but you have to realize that you're jumping into a situation you're potentially raiding 4 hours a day, 5 days a week.
We won't go further then that though.

While I can totally understand people not being able to play all days - if you're putting in "only" 8 hours it won't work out I think.

Are you able to handle such a monster schedule of let's say 16 hours a week?
How'd you see that work with your study, for example?