Tpain... Paladin

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Tpain

Tpain... Paladin

Post by Tpain »

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy reading my application for Sinister Ministry..

Nickname: Tpain
Class: Paladin
Specc: Retri (12/0/49)
Armory: (cant post it, says i need 5 posts before i can post a url, so please check up Tpain)

I know its stupid to apply as retri, but as u can see its pretty decent and I just want to test it in raid, i got 3/5 nether vortex so I'm close to getting a new weapon..

I also got healing gear with:
+1936 healing unbuffed
19.21% holy crit
203mp5

If Sinister Ministry is willing to test me as retri that would be awesome .. if not... im willing to specc healing ofc, feel free to ask me in-game if u want to meet me somewhere for checking my gear

My Professions:
Blacksmithing 375
Engineering 361

Raiding Experience:

Ofc i done all the oldskool instances from ZG upto Naxxramas
Got 5/5 heroic keys and done all heroics.
Kz: Cleared.
Gruul's / Magtherid: Cleared
SSC: Upto Leotheras
The Eye: Void Reaver

Some other Info:

Im from The Netherlands
Raid times are no problem for me, might have to work 1/2 nights a week AFTER my vacation but i think ill be able to plan them on monday and friday since U guys dont raid on those days.

I left Path Of Wreckage because i felt the guild was breaking down and wasnt making any progress and I'm trying to continue doin PVE as retri :)

Well, hope it was good enough for a trail :)

Tpain.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Hi,

In wich guild(s) have you been and why did you leave them?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Tpain

Post by Tpain »

I been in Amphitere but i didnt make the trail cus i slacked in raid, which i must say is true..aint no denying, so i went to Path of Wreckage, im a full member there but i left 30 minutes ago.
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

What did you play preBC for class, in naxx and stuff? Just curious :P

GL on app!
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Tpain

Post by Tpain »

Gnome warrior :P
and when they announced TBC i rolled Troll mage on PVE server, and when TBC came out I rolled pala :)
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

why did you leave pow ? (helping you make it to 5 posts so you can post armory link !)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

We don't really need armory links per se - just a realm and a valid character name'll do just nicely.
In fact your armory's already been poured over.
Arkandor
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Arkandor »

Ok raidleader here.

At raids u will be healing... almost all the time since u will take up one of the healspots... so u atleast have to respec 20 holy for illumination 5/5 healing light 3/3... the rest i dont care that much about. Are u fine with that, and also ofcuz willing to stay that way for raids.
Also when spending DKP i would like u to aim at improving ur healing capacity first... toys will be second, this is something i only wish for not something i will demand.

If u are ok with all that then u get the BIG thumb up from me atleast.
I'm the figurehead on a ship of fools
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

20 holy 41 ret should be fine then :)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Tpain

Post by Tpain »

Yes, i agree with all terms u gave and you wanting me to collect healing gear above retri, 1 thing tho... i got 3x nether vortex so i need 2 more for my Stormherald, I'm thinking ill get the last 2 first ^^ if thats not a problem..

Tpain.
Erebus
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Erebus »

We've been unlucky on vortex drops lately though :( Gl joining SM mate!
Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!